KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Mission Impossible 3 : Does it Excites You

Mission Impossible 3 : Does it Excites You
Started by: rex2004

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
rex2004

Mission Impossible 3 : Does it Excites You

Does the Movie Excites U .

I just read Tom Cruise Interview about Mission Impossible 3

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 05:49 AM
rex2004 is currently offline Click here to Send rex2004 a Private Message Find more posts by rex2004 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

wasnt MI2 a shitty enough movie for peopl? not to mention a disgrace on woo's name.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 06:19 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

I loved "M:1 2", saw nothing wrong with it. In the U.S., John Woo is a joke. The only other foreign flick of his that anyone here has heard of would be "Hard Boiled". I don't see anyone honestly refuting what I just said.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 06:21 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont like the Mission Impossible movies.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 06:26 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

quote:
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
I loved "M:1 2", saw nothing wrong with it. In the U.S., John Woo is a joke. The only other foreign flick of his that anyone here has heard of would be "Hard Boiled". I don't see anyone honestly refuting what I just said.

I agree tottaly with you that john woo's American films are a joke. Especially MI2. the best American flicks that represent woo's Asian cinema are Face/Off and Broken Arrow. I mean heroe's shed no tears, A better tomorrow,to hell with the Devil and a bullet in the head have some of the best God damn action in all of action Cinema. Yeah the writing and stories are fairly bad, but the action and violence make them jaw dropping to watch. to bad he turned his back on this style.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 06:42 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I thought the motorcycle scene in Mi2 and the knife scene were cool, but thats it.. the film was totally devoid of a plot. Maybe Mi3 could change.. maybe they should get Yuen wo ping for the choreography :P

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 10:00 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

quote:
The only other foreign flick of his that anyone here has heard of would be "Hard Boiled". I don't see anyone honestly refuting what I just said.

REFUTE!!! REFUTE!!! REFUUUuUuUuuuUUuUUUuuTE!!!

C'mon CA - i'm quite sure I'm not the only Woo aficionado on KMC - blanket statements like this do you a disservice.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 10:25 AM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

quote:
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
a bullet in the head have some of the best God damn action in all of action Cinema.

Bullet in the Head ? The first and second act of the film had little to no suspense, very slow paced character introduction and crappy scene build up. I found the last half hour useless.

Ok I'm kiding - I love this movie. kickass!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 10:28 AM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

quote:

I would also like to add that John Woo's other known film here is The Killer. Which is astounding as Hard Boiled. As for M1 and there were films utterly lame. So, I, wont be looking forward to a third movie.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 07:40 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Obviously mission impossible isnt impossible if they made 3 movies about it being impossible...huh silly movie.

Mission Possible: Tom Cruise tries to impress...and fails...again 3.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 08:02 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

I thought MI:2 was terrible, much much worse than the original. In my mind, MI:3 will only continue this downward slide, until the franchise has drained every possible cent.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 12:29 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Zero

C'mon CA - i'm quite sure I'm not the only Woo aficionado on KMC - blanket statements like this do you a disservice.

Just seems appropriate, given the clientele, again.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 01:00 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

well JJ Abrams (alias) is making his debuet as a director on MI:3 and Carry Anne Moss(matrix) is in it as well

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 04:33 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tlindell

I'd like the movie series pay homage to the tv series better than either movie did.

I thought MI:1 betrayed fans of the tv series, but served up secret ops very well. I thought Mi:2 brought too much stylistic cinimea to the franchise than it should have. But I won't complain much since it gave new life or new direction (so to speak) to the franchise.

If style, ops, and homage are there, I'm on board.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2004 06:29 AM
tlindell is currently offline Click here to Send tlindell a Private Message Find more posts by tlindell Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

The first one was a great movie. The second was a complete utter, shitty failure. I lost some respect for Woo, when he chose to do a flick with van damme,then this shitty unbleviable shit ass movie, then the shit horse of paycheck, i was surprised that Feme fatale, and exks Vs sver werent john woo movies, because they sure enough look and feel like all of his other american flicks. If tom Cruise is involved it wil defaintly blow, so yeah it's gonna blow.

Last edited by jinXed by JaNx on Sep 5th, 2004 at 10:25 AM

Old Post Sep 5th, 2004 10:23 AM
cal31
Let's Win Twins

quote:
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
The first one was a great movie. The second was a complete utter, shitty failure. I lost some respect for Woo, when he chose to do a flick with van damme,then this shitty unbleviable shit ass movie, then the shit horse of paycheck, i was surprised that Feme fatale, and exks Vs sver werent john woo movies, because they sure enough look and feel like all of his other american flicks. If tom Cruise is involved it wil defaintly blow, so yeah it's gonna blow.

I completely agree, the first one was great, the second one was a piece of crap and totally ruined the M:I series, but I do think the third one will be good, I mean name one Tom Cruise film lately that hasn't been good or gotten good reviews. Only one I can think of is Vanilla Sky but that was three years ago, and MI2.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2004 03:40 PM
cal31 is currently offline Click here to Send cal31 a Private Message Find more posts by cal31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I dont know man, it;s just somthing about ol tommy boy.After he became the golden boy, his character in his films always seem to be Tom cruise and not the person he is playing. do you know what i mean?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2004 04:48 PM
cal31
Let's Win Twins

Yeah I see what you mean, but did you see Collateral? He did an excellent job in that and did a good job convincing you he was an actual hit man. Also the Last Samurai he did a good job in that, but it's just been recently that he'd done this, up until then I'd agree he basically played himself in every movie.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2004 05:29 PM
cal31 is currently offline Click here to Send cal31 a Private Message Find more posts by cal31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Yeah, i do think he did a nice job in Last Samuri, even though i think the story was weak in substance. I am not saying that he doesnt have the ability to be a good actor, but it's alsways as if he is having to much fun in his movies. you know? Like collateral. I just saw it as tom letting lose and playin a bad guy havin a good time. I would have liked to see him push his lmists and actually touch a darker side of humanity.Most good actors who play hitmen can pull this off in an impactfull way. I think collateral was a failure for him, considering what he could have done with the character. I'm sure he'll come into his own again when he gets older, but i think we have quite a few more tom cruise playing TOM CRUISE MOVIES comming our way before then smile

Old Post Sep 5th, 2004 06:19 PM
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

no its doesnt

Old Post Sep 5th, 2004 07:33 PM
Drifter101 is currently offline Click here to Send Drifter101 a Private Message Find more posts by Drifter101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote