KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Underworld vs. Van Helsing

Underworld vs. Van Helsing
Started by: trav6612

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
trav6612
She is Hot

Underworld vs. Van Helsing

Which do you think was better Kate beckinsale as a vampire or her as a vampire killer in van helsing

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 01:33 PM
trav6612 is currently offline Click here to Send trav6612 a Private Message Find more posts by trav6612 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

underworld was great, and her performance there as well.

i haven't seen van helsing, so i can't decide.

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 01:58 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

id rather underworld than van helsing dunno why i just do stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 02:00 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trav6612
She is Hot

Van helsing was good, you should see it, I liked Underworld because of her eyes, they made them look so blue, and crazy when see killed

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 02:35 PM
trav6612 is currently offline Click here to Send trav6612 a Private Message Find more posts by trav6612 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I loved her hair in Van Helsing, but anyway I prefered her as a vampire in Underworld.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 05:29 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Van Helsing was one of the worst movies i have witnessed in a long time

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 07:05 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

i loved VH and UW but she looked prettier in VH but her eyes were gorgeous in UW so im undecided

bitches bow down

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 08:52 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Neither, Kate should stop working on movies that depend on CGI in order to deliver thrills or excitement. Which for me those movies never had any fun to begin with.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 12:36 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mortanius
Just begin again

Both movies suck-diddley-ucked. Girl looked hot though.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 02:01 AM
Mortanius is currently offline Click here to Send Mortanius a Private Message Find more posts by Mortanius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Holy shit, trying to think of these two movies at the same time is giving me a headache.....crap, I'm bleeding out of my ears.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 06:19 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

Yeah i agree, those two were disapointments

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 12:15 PM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trav6612
She is Hot

I can't believe you thought they were disappointments. They were good and Kate was gorgeous. Just because a movie uses CGI doesn't make it crappy. There are tons of flicks that use them.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 04:56 PM
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

u just like em cuz katet was in em

bitches bow down

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 05:55 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trav6612
She is Hot

I would agree I did, she makes the movie better with some eye candy

Old Post Sep 6th, 2004 06:53 PM
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

mayeb for the guys but moct females didnt go to see her

bitches bow down

Old Post Sep 6th, 2004 08:33 PM
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

Much as i loved the huge sprawling dumb mess that was VH - I have to go with Underworld : simply because Underworld left me wanting more and VH left me yelling "PLEASE !!! NO MORE!!!!"

Old Post Sep 6th, 2004 08:41 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

I loved both movies. I like Kate Beckinsale better in Underworld though. She looked better as a vampire in that leather bodysuit than as a vampire hunter in that outfit, though it did look nice too. She made a better vampire all around in my opinion.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2004 11:58 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trav6612
She is Hot

I would agree that I liked her as the Vampire than as the hunter.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 12:21 PM
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

I dont really like vamp movies, the only one i liked would have to be blade, that was good!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 04:49 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

I liked both moives alot

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 06:12 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote