KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Benny and Joon

Benny and Joon
Started by: ilvorlandobloom

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ilvorlandobloom

Benny and Joon (staring Johnny Depp!)

This is one of the greatest movies ever! does anybody know where to find the script for it? i've been looking but i cant find it!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 07:38 AM
ilvorlandobloom is currently offline Click here to Send ilvorlandobloom a Private Message Find more posts by ilvorlandobloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

hmm i luv this movies also ... have you tryd script-o-rama

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 01:24 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilvorlandobloom

i dunno, i think ive tried all of them! ill check...

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 08:09 PM
ilvorlandobloom is currently offline Click here to Send ilvorlandobloom a Private Message Find more posts by ilvorlandobloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

okly

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 02:06 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

I luv dat movie...Its soo cute big grin My friend has it on DVD big grin

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 12:56 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilvorlandobloom

i know, its such a cute movie! oh and i tried script-o-rama but they didnt have benny & joon. sad

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 01:50 AM
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

ok ... i shall find some more websites of my favorites ...

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 04:38 PM
aniron

Benny and Joon

It is so hilarious has anyone else seen it?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2004 07:31 PM
aniron is currently offline Click here to Send aniron a Private Message Find more posts by aniron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

You kidding? Aidan Quinn, Julianne Moore & Oliver Platt. A delight!

What a cast - and for those of old enough to remember - it's the film where we found out that the Depp wasn't just a pair of cheekbones - he could ACT!!!

I've been meaning to get this on deeveedee....

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 11:03 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zerosparx

Agreed. Great film with quirky and delightful overtones.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 11:51 PM
Zerosparx is currently offline Click here to Send Zerosparx a Private Message Find more posts by Zerosparx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aniron

My god how scary, I was about to make a thread about Benny and Joon, I watched it last night I love it so much.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 07:56 PM
aniron is currently offline Click here to Send aniron a Private Message Find more posts by aniron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

I'm starting to notice a pattern in the films you like....

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 07:57 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aniron

lol what do you mean Johnny and OB lol thats cos OB is fut and I wanna see him grow as an actor and Johnny cos he is fit and is my fave actor he is sooooo dedicated. lol

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 08:02 PM
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

ii luvvvve this mmmmmmoooovie but nowhere i go sells it

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 04:32 PM
supertruper

This is one of my fav movies....so tender and romantic...I guess I am a softy!

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 07:09 PM
supertruper is currently offline Click here to Send supertruper a Private Message Find more posts by supertruper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

i like watchin this movie when i am having a boring day cuz it makes the day some wot more intresting... lol

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 11:45 AM
aniron

I bought my copy (dvd) for 5.99 at HMV I'd neva heard of it so not bad eh?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 07:57 PM
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

kewl...

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 06:15 PM
ilvorlandobloom

i wanna get this on dvd so bad....... cant find it anywhere though...well so far i've only looked at Target. so i'll to look some more.

i love the part where they're watching the movie Ruthie (Julianne Moore) was in and Sam (Johnny!) is saying the lines outloud... its so funny!! "He was mine, he was mine!" "Cindy, you're sick, you need help" lol

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 07:48 PM
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

I got it on saturday ... o yey from HMV ...

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 12:01 PM