KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » help me remember..lol

help me remember..lol
Started by: meanddamouse

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
meanddamouse

help me remember..lol

i seen a movie when i was a kid that really scared me...and i cant seemed to remember the name of it..just some of the scenes from it..so any help would be appreciated..here goes what i remember... their are are several adults staying in this house....and something is in it or some demonic force..but one scene shows a guy screaming and the other trying to help him he is being dragged down the hallway and the demon (which you cant see) is scratching his legs up and then lets him go as the other are pulling on him.. another scene i remember is when 2 of the adults were in the kitchen and their back are facing a sliding glass windows..and a huge tree is outside...and the wind starts to blow..and slowing a vine from the tree starts moving toward a little hole in the window like it was going to wrap around one of the girls. And then one scene is where one of the adults were pregnant and was in the shower and they heard screaming and when they went to investigate they found her dead and her baby stripped from the womb...but never found the baby...and the father was distraugt and a little later sceen a baby crawling down the hallway..kinda like the demon was tormenting him...thats all i can remember...hope someone else remembers this movie...thanks for the help..

Old Post Sep 6th, 2004 06:31 PM
meanddamouse is currently offline Click here to Send meanddamouse a Private Message Find more posts by meanddamouse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

try asking on the horror forum

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Sep 6th, 2004 07:50 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shellspeare
postaholic

i like my horror films but can't place that one sorry. could it be one of the evil dead films, the second one maybe?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2004 08:12 PM
shellspeare is currently offline Click here to Send shellspeare a Private Message Find more posts by shellspeare Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kind of sounds like the Devils Advocate

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Sep 6th, 2004 09:39 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

Don't know it but I want to see it!

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2004 10:04 PM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote