KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Be Cool (2005)

Be Cool (2005)
Started by: Myth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Be Cool (2005)

This is the sequel to Get Shorty (why do they keep making sequels to these movies?).

Anyway, this one stars John Travolta, Uma Thurman, Danny De Vito, Vince Vaughn, Dwayne Johnson (The Rock), Cedric the Entertainer, Joe Pesci, James Gandolfini and Christina Milian.

Also, months ago The Rock was on either the Tonight Show or Late Night and said his next movie will be with John Travolta and he (The Rock) will play a gay bartender. I'm assuming that this is that movie.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 09:21 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Seems okay. I have to see Get Shorty first though

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 11:48 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Get shorty was a good movie, but i dont see any call for a sequal.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 12:13 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

quote:
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Get shorty was a good movie, but i dont see any call for a sequal.

Agreed. I think Get Shorty was decent to good. A sequel isn't really necessary.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 04:21 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

Re: Be Cool (2005)

quote:
Originally posted by Myth
This is the sequel to Get Shorty (why do they keep making sequels to these movies?).

Anyway, this one stars John Travolta, Uma Thurman, Danny De Vito, Vince Vaughn, Dwayne Johnson (The Rock), Cedric the Entertainer, Joe Pesci, James Gandolfini and Christina Milian.

Also, months ago The Rock was on either the Tonight Show or Late Night and said his next movie will be with John Travolta and he (The Rock) will play a gay bartender. I'm assuming that this is that movie.

Comes Out on Halloween not 2005.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 04:27 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Ok, I just read that date on some other site but yours sounds more exact.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 04:35 AM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Damn, sounds like the Rock is going to be a body guard/wanna be actor instead of a gay bartender. sad

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 09:10 PM
Aerosin

they are making a sequal because its a book, num nuts

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 09:34 PM
Aerosin is currently offline Click here to Send Aerosin a Private Message Find more posts by Aerosin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

"Be Cool" was a lifeless, contrived, messy shell of the original. Don't bother.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 01:48 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

i'm seeing it 2morrow. it looks VERY funny to me, so im excited.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 02:23 AM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

this movie sucked....there were like 2 funny scenes and both included vince vaugh (thats not a knock, i'm just sayin)...hostage, constataine, and hitch blow this movie away so my advice would be to see one of thoe

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 05:52 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

already saw hitch and my mommy won't let me see R movies unless i have an adult with me. i know, i need the fight the power, but i think be cool will be ok.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 06:52 PM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

quote: (post)
Originally posted by fruits
already saw hitch and my mommy won't let me see R movies unless i have an adult with me. i know, i need the fight the power, but i think be cool will be ok.

mommy? stick out tongue

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 12:48 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

It's a sequel? I had no idea. I wanted to see it 'cause of Travolta, Thurman, and Keitel (Pulp Fiction reunion!). Maybe I should see Get Shorty first then.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 01:07 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

ok, i saw it and i dont know wat u guys r talking about. i thought it was a very good and very funny movie! it's awesome. especially the rock's monologue from bring it on. that was the hardest ive laughed in a while. and it seemed everyone in the theater really liked it.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 03:06 AM
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Were the majority of your theatre going patrons African American by chance?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 06:32 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

ummm, no actually. i think there was one black guy, 3 mexicans, and and 10 white ppl. there weren't that many ppl in the theater

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 03:34 PM
uma040

ninja

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 06:00 PM
uma040 is currently offline Click here to Send uma040 a Private Message Find more posts by uma040 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Were the majority of your theatre going patrons African American by chance?

mine was half and half and i almost got into a fight with the black side because his loud mouth girl wouldnt shut the **** up

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 09:30 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

the movie was great, loved it big grin

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 03:13 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote