KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Someone please help? Can't remember much

Someone please help? Can't remember much
Started by: TGI

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TGI

Someone please help? Can't remember much

A dark romantic comedy about a teenage girl, approx 18-19, who falls in love with a drifter mechanic. There are some things that stand out; In the beginning of the movie the girl who is very bleak and sarcastic dumps her boyfriend who apparently lived next door. Shortly later, the old boyfriend sees the girl's father outside and tell him something like, " your ***** or **** daughter just broke up with me." Anyway, the girl eventually fall in love with this tough guy following him to a big city. This movie was played on Showtime between 89-92.

I believed the title had one of these words; romance, love, true, real

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 03:24 PM
TGI is currently offline Click here to Send TGI a Private Message Find more posts by TGI Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trav6612
She is Hot

sorry i am no help

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 03:26 PM
trav6612 is currently offline Click here to Send trav6612 a Private Message Find more posts by trav6612 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Can someone please tell me what the hell is up with these first time posters who are smart enough to register a name to be used ONLY ONCE at KMC but are too stupid to know the name of a movie they know 99.9% of the plot to??

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 04:27 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

god knows

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 06:27 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roundisfunny

Was it "The Unbelievable Truth" (1989)?

Raising Arizona, 1987

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 11:07 PM
roundisfunny is currently offline Click here to Send roundisfunny a Private Message Find more posts by roundisfunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

A good portion of the thread topics on this forum's page is nothing but spam.

In fact, newly-registered users should be banned from starting a new thread until they've at least posted 100 times.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2004 02:39 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

If it were up to me anyone who has nothing better to do than hang at KMC would be automatically banned for a month when they reach 800 posts. Cant blame these people for registering - they have heard of Roundisfunny and his mighty talent for spotting obscure movies.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2004 03:00 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

I will give them credit for the wanting to seek the knowledge of roundisfunny. It seems like every time some new freak registers a username for one use only to ask a question, it is definately followed up by a response by the funny balloon shaped maestro.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2004 04:28 PM
roundisfunny

Thank you, dear forum companions. And Botankus...you made me laugh much in that thread to the wannabe filmmaker who can't spell.

Raising Arizona, 1987

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 11:08 PM
roundisfunny is currently offline Click here to Send roundisfunny a Private Message Find more posts by roundisfunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote