KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » give me a good idea and ill make your movie and put you on my site

give me a good idea and ill make your movie and put you on my site
Started by: Eric McElhannon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eric McElhannon

give me a good idea and ill make your movie and put you on my site

hi im Eric McElhannon and i am an independent film maker now the reason i am on these fourms is to give any one a chance to get ther ideas or dreams made because i will do my best to make your ideas in to a motion picture so give me your ideas or scripts or any thing so yeah lets do this ooooooooooohhh yeahhhhhhhh

oh and the idea or script that we acsept the person who wins will get a free copy of the dvd or vhs what ever that person wants oh yeah and by the way e-mail me the ideas because i most likely wont get it from the fourms ok so e-mail me at

and you can see the updates on my site at

and go on the news the see whats up on the video ok peace

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 09:33 PM
Eric McElhannon is currently offline Click here to Send Eric McElhannon a Private Message Find more posts by Eric McElhannon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

Translation: "I don't have any good ideas of my own yet, and need some help."

For someone trying to make it in the film business, you might want to work on grammar and spelling first. It will lend a little more credibility to your cause.

Sorry for being so blunt.

Artwork by Cinemaddiction!!!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2004 01:52 AM
Primitive Screwhead is currently offline Click here to Send Primitive Screwhead a Private Message Find more posts by Primitive Screwhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roundisfunny

Hey, thanks for saying what we were all thinking, blunt or not.

Raising Arizona, 1987

Old Post Sep 17th, 2004 02:17 AM
roundisfunny is currently offline Click here to Send roundisfunny a Private Message Find more posts by roundisfunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gory Game Lover

Red 3.So cool,matrix-like scenes,action,gore and blood,and much more.Genre:Action.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2004 02:35 AM
Gory Game Lover is currently offline Click here to Send Gory Game Lover a Private Message Find more posts by Gory Game Lover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

I've got one: An independent film maker has lost all but one tiny ounce of creativity in his hopeless career so he decides to take a last resort to make that ultimate blockbuster: Post an obscure, hard to read post that no one will take seriously on a movie message board he has no doubt spammed with 1,000 different usernames before.

Here's where the plot thickens: He commits himself to a mental hospital when, after ten years of agonizing frustration at his lack of intelligence, he finally gets a "GO" picture with Fox & The Hound 7: Private Foxhole.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2004 11:59 AM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eric McElhannon

yo guys chill my creativeness is not out at all im working on 2 short videos and one big movie and well i gess you guy just dont want to take my opertunity i know that my spelling sucks really bad but i know i can put together a killer movie ok and just to let you know just because i spell bad does not mean that will hold me back at a film fetival oh and spelling is something i can fix but being a jerk wow that must suck ok ok im sorry but it was mean what you said but its ok but i will give yall one more chance if yall want it oh and i was thinking about doing that one movie and i still might because it was funny mean but funny well i was thinking of how i can mess with it lol so do yall want me to make a movie or not

Old Post Sep 17th, 2004 02:59 PM
Eric McElhannon is currently offline Click here to Send Eric McElhannon a Private Message Find more posts by Eric McElhannon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

quote:
Originally posted by botankus
Fox & The Hound 7: Private Foxhole.

I want to see this !!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2004 03:03 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

quote:
Originally posted by Eric McElhannon
yo guys chill my creativeness is not out at all im working on 2 short videos and one big movie and well i gess you guy just dont want to take my opertunity i know that my spelling sucks really bad but i know i can put together a killer movie ok and just to let you know just because i spell bad does not mean that will hold me back at a film fetival oh and spelling is something i can fix but being a jerk wow that must suck ok ok im sorry but it was mean what you said but its ok but i will give yall one more chance if yall want it oh and i was thinking about doing that one movie and i still might because it was funny mean but funny well i was thinking of how i can mess with it lol so do yall want me to make a movie or not

I have a question. Can a sentence qualify for World's Longest Run-On Sentence if it STILL hasn't ended yet?

Old Post Sep 17th, 2004 04:22 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

I'm thinking this is too dumb to be real - so it must be clever satire.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2004 04:27 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eric McElhannon

you know what dude you must just be bored your life must suck really bad to just keep on anyways im not dumd just uneducatied i dont know how to spell i went to a stupid school where teachers did not teach ok sorry if i dont know grammer or spelling im just trying to see if yall want to give me a stroy ok so i can direct something that is not mine ok all directers dont make films from just there scripts

Old Post Sep 17th, 2004 05:07 PM
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

ok hey man im dyslexic and i can still spell better then you. adn if you wanna prech so bad about pepole treating you wrong then why dont you just...say i dont kno...leave. then you wont have ur "creativity adn intelligence questionedd. also, i would not want someone who didnt have good teachers handeling a movie

bitches bow down

Old Post Sep 17th, 2004 09:53 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

so what have you done in the past? cause even if it was small time it would show up on something like IMDB most likely. My cousin is an independent film director/writer/producer and 2 of his are on IMDB but you cant find them in any video store and 99% of people out there have prolly never heard of them. So what do you have to add to your credibility, because so far all you can do is type like a 10 year old, and thats hard to believe.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2004 11:02 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Correction, I could type much better than that at the age of 10.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 12:24 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

quote:
Originally posted by forumcrew
so what have you done in the past? cause even if it was small time it would show up on something like IMDB most likely. My cousin is an independent film director/writer/producer and 2 of his are on IMDB but you cant find them in any video store and 99% of people out there have prolly never heard of them. So what do you have to add to your credibility, because so far all you can do is type like a 10 year old, and thats hard to believe.

By his writing technique, the best position he might have been able to attain in the film industry was key grip on the Gigli set.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 04:09 PM
Primitive Screwhead is currently offline Click here to Send Primitive Screwhead a Private Message Find more posts by Primitive Screwhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarFace Clone
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fully baked the sequal to half baked

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 04:46 PM
ScarFace Clone is currently offline Click here to Send ScarFace Clone a Private Message Find more posts by ScarFace Clone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eric McElhannon

ok yall must not know very much about movies to think that spelling can hold me down from making a good film i just wanted to try to get some people to see what i can do but yall suck really alot

come on all of yall are older than me i looked at yalls profile but all af yall despite the blood and gore guy are way more inmature than me man what a bunch of losers im not mad it just shocks me of how much of jerks people can be and i gess the only reason is because people rely on rules to much (like thinking spelling has every thing to do with a movie) im not saying that i dont need to know how to spell because i do need to know really bad and im going to learn (this way yall can feel better about it lol) (you proble wont get that) any ways its just weird how ever thing yall say is just negitve so yeah bye.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 05:23 PM
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

quote:
ok yall must not know very much about movies to think that spelling can hold me down from making a good film i just wanted to try to get some people to see what i can do but yall suck really alot

come on all of yall are older than me i looked at yalls profile but all af yall despite the blood and gore guy are way more inmature than me man what a bunch of losers im not mad it just shocks me of how much of jerks people can be and i gess the only reason is because people rely on rules to much (like thinking spelling has every thing to do with a movie) im not saying that i dont need to know how to spell because i do need to know really bad and im going to learn (this way yall can feel better about it lol) (you proble wont get that) any ways its just weird how ever thing yall say is just negitve so yeah bye.

I think you're the one who isn't getting it. Do you honestly think you will actually take your pitches seriosuly if you can't even speak intelligently about what you are promoting? We're being polite here... any knowledgeable person in Hollywood would be slamming their doors in your face (after laughing heartily first) after hearing your pitch if it sounds anything like this. Education is key to getting anywhere in the world today, and you certainly sound like you've skipped your share of classes.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 04:16 PM
The Redeemer

It's only a wind up for Christ sakes!!! Laugh along...it'll make his/her/whatever's day... laughing out loud

Peter Gabriel - SLEDGEHAMMER.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 04:29 PM
The Redeemer is currently offline Click here to Send The Redeemer a Private Message Find more posts by The Redeemer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

quote:
Lord help us all... when does that sentence end!? blink

If ye cant spell.. ye credibility goes swiftly down the toilet...
I suppose the moral of this story is "Go find someone else to bother" Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 06:26 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

quote:
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
Lord help us all... when does that sentence end!? blink

We're still waiting on that one.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 11:07 AM