KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » What's you Favorites Songs from QT's Movies ?

What's you Favorites Songs from QT's Movies ?
Started by: Général Grievou

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Général Grievou

Question What's you Favorites Songs from QT's Movies ?

All the question is in the title...

Personnaly I love Good Night Moon (Kill Bill vol.2), Stuck in The Middle with you (Reservoir Dogs) and Girl, you'll be a woman soon (Pulp Fiction).

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 10:40 AM
Général Grievou is currently offline Click here to Send Général Grievou a Private Message Find more posts by Général Grievou Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

Stuck in the middle with you
Girl, you'll be a woman

The one from the jackie brown trailer

Im Back happy

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 04:00 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote:
Stuck in the middle with you
Girl, you'll be a woman

also

flower of carnage - kill bill 1
woo hoo (unitl those bastards went and used it for a beer ad) - kill bill 1
don't let me be misunderstood - kill bill1
lonely shephard - kill bill 1

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 07:26 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bierbommetje

Malaguena Salerosa - Chingon

That song MADE the (first) credits

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 11:48 PM
Bierbommetje is currently offline Click here to Send Bierbommetje a Private Message Find more posts by Bierbommetje Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderdrew8

Stuck in the middle with you.(from resivoir dogs when that dude chops the cop's ear off.)

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 09:10 PM
Spiderdrew8 is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderdrew8 a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderdrew8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

im surprised nobody has picked "battle without honor or humanity"messed

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 09:12 PM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bierbommetje

Probably cause theres only 5 replies and about 60 songs

BWHOH is indeed a great song

Probably in my top 5

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 09:25 PM
Bierbommetje is currently offline Click here to Send Bierbommetje a Private Message Find more posts by Bierbommetje Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roundisfunny

Raising Arizona, 1987

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 11:59 PM
roundisfunny is currently offline Click here to Send roundisfunny a Private Message Find more posts by roundisfunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

'Little Green Bag' (Resvevoir Dogs) makes me swing everytime, campy but cool! Especially with the bad ass attitude of the crooks walking the street, pleasing the eye. You gotta love it, what do you think Bierbommetje, it being performed by our George Baker! Stuck in the middle with you is a a brilliant selection for the movie aswell, Tarantino is a genius!

Good to see a real GNR fan by the way, music like that just keeps on not getting made lately, too bad

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 03:26 PM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bierbommetje

Yep, LGB is the shit

En GNR is de poep wat bands betreft imo smile Jammer idd dat 90% van de
tegenwoordige bekende rock van die gelikte shit is.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 06:46 PM
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

Ow yeah! Little Green Bag really opens up the feel of the movie. I came along another one in my labyrinth mind...After Dark, by Tito & Tarantula, from From dusk till dawn. not a full Tarantino flick, but what the hell. That song is damn sexy, again just the right pick to go along Salma Hayek pouring whiskey down one of those amazing legs....rrrrrr..

And hell yeah again Bierbommetje! Nowaday rock might not be dead, but it's very vast asleep! But have you checked out Velvet Revolver? Not at all as good as GNR or Stone Temple Pilots, but a whole lot cooler then the poo then they press on CD lately

'Cause I see the storm is getting closer, and the waves they get so high.... Seems everything whe've ever know 's here.... Why must it drift away and die'

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 07:17 PM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bierbommetje

Got Contraband and its quite good

Its got some rubbish songs on it

Sucker Train Blues, Slither and Set me Free are classic songs though smile

But this isnt really the place to start talking about this

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 07:45 PM
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

quote:
Originally posted by Bierbommetje
Got Contraband and its quite good

Its got some rubbish songs on it

Sucker Train Blues, Slither and Set me Free are classic songs though smile

But this isnt really the place to start talking about this

Agreed, are you on music forums aswell? Seems that we could teach the kids here about what real music is all about. Let me know, this world needs education!

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 08:04 PM
Bierbommetje

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...velvet+revolver

Bit old though

And theres also a GNR thread already

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 09:00 PM
buck came2 f**k

son of a preacher

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 12:54 PM
buck came2 f**k is currently offline Click here to Send buck came2 f**k a Private Message Find more posts by buck came2 f**k Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
platformskater

My fav Tarantino song would be "twisted Nerve" from Kill bill 1, the tune Elle Driver whistles before she attempts to kill the bride in her sleep.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 02:24 PM
platformskater is currently offline Click here to Send platformskater a Private Message Find more posts by platformskater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soylentorange
Person

I love Chuck Berry - You Never Can Tell, the song they do the twist to in PF big grin

From Kill Bill I like Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood, Battle Without Honor or Humanity, and The Lonely Shepard.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 06:54 AM
soylentorange is currently offline Click here to Send soylentorange a Private Message Find more posts by soylentorange Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta51VE

Definitely "Battle". Anyojne notice it's in Jaguar commercials now? Took 'esm long enough! I figured someone woulda used it long ago.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 01:17 AM
Delta51VE is currently offline Click here to Send Delta51VE a Private Message Find more posts by Delta51VE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahael
Restricted

Account Restricted

Girl, you'll be a Woman soon- Urge Overkill in Pulp Fiction

Who shines white light and wants to show
How everything still turns to gold
And if you listen very hard
The tune will come to you at last
When all are one and one is all
To be a rock and not to roll
And she's buying a stairway to heaven

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 05:15 PM
Arahael is currently offline Click here to Send Arahael a Private Message Find more posts by Arahael Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katana wielder

flower of carnage and bang bang offf the kill bill vol.1 was the best thing i've heard in a while

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 10:12 PM
katana wielder is currently offline Click here to Send katana wielder a Private Message Find more posts by katana wielder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote