KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Star Wars - Sucks, George Lucas - Evil scumsucking greedy Weardy beardy

Star Wars - Sucks, George Lucas - Evil scumsucking greedy Weardy beardy
Started by: saltym

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
saltym

Star Wars - Sucks, George Lucas - Evil scumsucking greedy Weardy beardy

I'm so sick of Star wars...........i mean, okay the first 3 movies, especially the first one are good, i loved them when i was a kid...................but are you people not sick of being f***ed by george lucas.........he is making money out of you, (look at the yawn, new/old DVD releases again) .......he don't deserve it............look at the crap he is releasing now............phantom menace......shite............attack of the clones..........total shite........................why don't he make something else...........if he where a true artist he would be bored with the whole star wars thing and have moved on to something more stimulating.............he is a greedy little shitehook!

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 10:19 AM
saltym is currently offline Click here to Send saltym a Private Message Find more posts by saltym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

So........I take it you didn't buy the DVD pack that came out Tuesday? wink

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 11:07 AM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
I'm so sick of Star wars
who cares

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 11:12 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

what the hell does "Weardy" mean?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 11:28 AM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dario Argento
Master of Horror

Yeah.. he is a greedy *******, but love Star Wars. Especially The Empire Strikes Back

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 11:43 AM
Dario Argento is currently offline Click here to Send Dario Argento a Private Message Find more posts by Dario Argento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Re: Star Wars - Sucks, George Lucas - Evil scumsucking greedy Weardy beardy

quote:
Originally posted by saltym
I'm so sick of Star wars...........i mean, okay the first 3 movies, especially the first one are good, i loved them when i was a kid...................but are you people not sick of being f***ed by george lucas.........he is making money out of you, (look at the yawn, new/old DVD releases again) .......he don't deserve it............look at the crap he is releasing now............phantom menace......shite............attack of the clones..........total shite........................why don't he make something else...........if he where a true artist he would be bored with the whole star wars thing and have moved on to something more stimulating.............he is a greedy little shitehook!
I find your lack of faith disturbing.... confused

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 01:14 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
saltym

I find your reply to lacking in any substance whatsoever.........and that includes faith..........do you not think that lucas is a greedy SHITEHOOK, is he not supposed to be a film director.........do you see steven speilberg making the same movie over and over again, just to line his filthy pockets................................well do ya punk!

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 02:07 PM
saltym is currently offline Click here to Send saltym a Private Message Find more posts by saltym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I'm so sick of Star Wars I hate it!! mad

No wait! I grew with Star Wars! I love Ewoks! love

Arghh!!! But I hate what Lucas has done to the Franchise. Episode II is so damn lame miffed

But I do have a crush on Nataline Portman smokin'

Grrr!! But I hate that Anakin actor! no expression

Oww! My head! LUCAS GET OUT MY MIND!!!!

*runs out the room screaming mad*

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 02:32 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Look at it the same way I do people, and face this fact.

"Star Wars" died in 1997.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 03:06 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

quote:
Originally posted by saltym
I find your reply to lacking in any substance whatsoever.........and that includes faith..........do you not think that lucas is a greedy SHITEHOOK, is he not supposed to be a film director.........do you see steven speilberg making the same movie over and over again, just to line his filthy pockets................................well do ya punk!

WHAT does WEARDY mean.....??????

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 03:07 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

We have Star Wars section, talk about the movies there.

And when you do, find a more apropriate title.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 03:16 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote