KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Harry vs Johny

Whats your fav movie out of:
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Harry Potter 1 6.25%
Lord of the Rings 7 43.75%
A Walk to Remember 0 0%
Pirates of the Carabean (sp?) 4 25.00%
Freddy vs Jason 4 25.00%
Total: 16 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Harry vs Johny
Started by: spidergrl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
spidergrl
Living

Harry vs Johny

Hey guys, i made this for anyone who wants to come talk about all the great movies, Harry Potter, A walk to remember, LOTR, POCB - have your say and tell me what you think.

I think Harry Potter is the best. J.K Rowling is an awsome writer and she makes it come alive. I think walk to remember is great, the book is better but the movies has special things in it. LOTR the first one was alright but the next two were awsome - go NZ. and POCB was wonderful. go Jony and Orlando - you boys rock !!!!

so tell me what you think

Made by the wonderful Barker .. Thanks Darling

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 09:36 PM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

What does this have to do with TV? Maybe you should make this thread in the movie forum.

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 03:58 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

yea i meant to a but i forgot to put it in movies. can i move it some how

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 04:19 AM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by spidergrl
yea i meant to a but i forgot to put it in movies. can i move it some how

It was just moved after I posted before.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 04:34 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

ohh ok kewl. how ever did that thanks.
so wats your fav movie?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 04:45 AM
Praylu

quote:
ohh ok kewl. how ever did that thanks.
so wats your fav movie?

Its hard to say I suppose I have fave movie for every different category. So I will just say 5 of my favorite films in random order.

Scarface
X2
Spider-Man
T2
The Punisher

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 12:42 PM
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

no expression

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 05:11 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by ladygrim
no expression

What is that suppose to mean?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 06:32 PM
spidergrl
Living

i love spiderman2, its awsome as

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 05:05 AM
dAgEnIuS

Spiderman is too much sci-fi..... that makes it too childish...
im only 14 and i still think it's kinda stupid..
but on the other hand, "Troy" rocks!!~
Man, the best damn war movie ever made!!~! rock rock

"Cool" Luke: SAY WHAAAA~~!!#@!%^

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 05:36 AM
dAgEnIuS is currently offline Click here to Send dAgEnIuS a Private Message Find more posts by dAgEnIuS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

quote:
i love spiderman2, its awsome as

Yeah its great. cool

quote:
Originally posted by dAgEnIuS
Spiderman is too much sci-fi..... that makes it too childish...
im only 14 and i still think it's kinda stupid..

wink I strongly disagree.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 05:46 AM
spidergrl
Living

umm no its not. its wicked. probably because its suppose to be made for children, its not childish its that not hoppy pooppy adults wording etc. and troy is alright. spiderman's better

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 05:51 AM
Praylu

quote:
umm no its not. its wicked. probably because its suppose to be made for children, its not childish its that not hoppy pooppy adults wording etc. and troy is alright. spiderman's better

Yeah Spider-Man 2 was great and you shouldn't expect blood, adult language, and nudity from a film like this because its meant for everyone to see and that includes kids.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 05:56 AM
spidergrl
Living

yea rock on. it captured that story line reali well. that was a great sequal because most ones are reali gay and can't live up to the original expectations so i thought it was great. ITS A WEB?? GO SPIDY GO !!!!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 06:37 AM
Praylu

quote:
yea rock on. it captured that story line reali well. that was a great sequal because most ones are reali gay and can't live up to the original expectations so i thought it was great. ITS A WEB?? GO SPIDY GO !!!!

I agree and I have no doubt that the third will be just as great if not better.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 06:47 AM
spidergrl
Living

yea. cus normalli sequals are reali crap and yea. lyk i didn't lyk hp3 that much, jst wasn't as good. it was serice and wasn't as funi and the director changed the view on it to much. but spiderman2 rocked i saw it like 6 times. no doubt a, the 3rd spiderman movie is going to be just as good or even better.

today was a a crack up, mi mate and me were at work on the 6th floor or something and it was so funi. we opened the top window and were leaning out with people below and we were yelling 'look there goes the spider man' and 'look its a web.........go spidy go' everyone was looking around to see who said that and wat we were on about. classic a??

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 07:27 AM
Praylu

quote:
today was a a crack up, mi mate and me were at work on the 6th floor or something and it was so funi. we opened the top window and were leaning out with people below and we were yelling 'look there goes the spider man' and 'look its a web.........go spidy go' everyone was looking around to see who said that and wat we were on about. classic a??

It would have been even funnier and more classic if you had someone dress up in a Spidey costume while you yelled that lol.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 08:03 AM
spidergrl
Living

yea i no. everyone would have been like wat the............?? but when i yelled that all these ppl looked up and around like they thought there was actually going to be someone swining through the buildings or something...........that was a little strange

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 08:21 AM
Praylu

quote:
yea i no. everyone would have been like wat the............?? but when i yelled that all these ppl looked up and around like they thought there was actually going to be someone swining through the buildings or something...........that was a little strange

Well they probably thought it was a publicity stunt for the film and that there would actually be someone doing something like that.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 08:27 AM
spidergrl
Living

in New Zealand........i wouldn't reali think so. spiderman isn't that big over here if you get wat i mean. but it was funi at the time a

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 08:31 AM