KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Our dearly departed villian.

Our dearly departed villian.
Started by: Billy fan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Billy fan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Question Our dearly departed villian.

STOP!If you haven't by some freak disaster seen KB vol.2.Spoilers ahead evil face No matter how many times I watch it I can't keep myself from thinking that Bill did not have to die.Call me romantic.I think it's great don't get me wrong but the ending is a bit in the middle for me.
I think the ending should have been like the movies.Namely extreme.Either they{B+B}should have had a little action packed bloodfest or stoped killing eachothers friends and eachother and lived happily ever after{Which would not have been as entertaining as the bloodfest but an extreme none the less}.May be I'll get lucky and they'll find an excuss for Bill to be still alive like that sh@t he was drinking did something to his blood presure and he just passed out from the haert thingy.Then they can all come back for Vol.3 and do it right this time.

What u's think?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 02:01 PM
Billy fan is currently offline Click here to Send Billy fan a Private Message Find more posts by Billy fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

I agree, he was such a nice guy, when you actually got to know him, looked like a good father, and a decent type, which was something of a shock, being the titular villain of the piece. But then I kind of felt like that about many of the brides enemies, they were bad, but once you got to know them, they were so, so likable. And when we learnt that Bill was motivated by a similar feeling of revenge to the Bride, I felt even more for him. It would of been nice if there had been some way out, but then I must admit it had gone kind of far by that point, and I can't feasibly see how they could have moved on. Still, Bill is great, and I would like to see him return somehow.....

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2004 06:04 PM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yassin
Finite

Man i couldn't be more happy that he died. One of the greatest warriors met finally his match. I saw the ending about 20 times....when he's hit by the five palm. He was probably thinking how B.Kiddo became so strong..he stands up as a proud warrior,not having regret how he lived his life. And the Navajo Joe music makes it complete!!! He walks and bam...goodbye Bill. Quentin did the right thing by not letting them fight. I guess he had too much love for Bill,because come on..Bill's swordplay is much more then Beatrix's.

But don't cry,like any great story there are prequels. I can't wait untill quentin makes the anime prequel..it's gotta rock!!!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2004 08:07 PM
Yassin is currently offline Click here to Send Yassin a Private Message Find more posts by Yassin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote