KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » what happened to gogo's sister

what happened to gogo's sister
Started by: katana wielder

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
katana wielder

what happened to gogo's sister

i'm just wondering why did they cut her out of the script thanks and if you read this first before my first thread i did'nt type it the way i wanted to thankx for all the help

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 10:29 PM
katana wielder is currently offline Click here to Send katana wielder a Private Message Find more posts by katana wielder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaleanae

Maybe those scenes would make the movie too long and even bloodier?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 11:57 PM
Kaleanae is currently offline Click here to Send Kaleanae a Private Message Find more posts by Kaleanae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

the scenes were propbably irrelevant to the plot development and would confuse the viewers, especially with gogo.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 04:32 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

From what I know, Yuki Yubari was intended to be the dominant Yubari sister, and had a whole subplot to herself, Yuki's revenge. In fact GoGo didn't originally have any lines, all the ones she has know belong to two characters that were "written out", Yuki and Mr Barrel (who was going to be a more indepth Johhny Mo type character the Bride convinces to leave Oren). However, the actress Tarantino wanted for the part was unavailable, Kou something, as was Mr Barrel. Thus, they were written out and GoGo benefited, she still would have had an A+ battle, but just no lines. In fact from what I hear Tarantino was so determined to retain Yuki's Revenge he tried many things, like suggesting GoGo and Yuki could be twins and thus have Chiaki Kuriyama play both. However I think in the end it was realised the movie was already quite long, and the idea dropped...... for now........

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 10:23 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Maybe will see her and Sophie and Elle plus Nikia in the next movie. wink

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 05:12 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronnie Van Zant
shotgun shootin REDNECK

Kou Shibasaki was the one that they wanted for Yuki

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 06:37 PM
Ronnie Van Zant is currently offline Click here to Send Ronnie Van Zant a Private Message Find more posts by Ronnie Van Zant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

I thought so, both from Battle Royale. And it would be interesting if the plot developed in some future movie.

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 04:28 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katana wielder

thanks for the repliys

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 04:13 PM
katana wielder is currently offline Click here to Send katana wielder a Private Message Find more posts by katana wielder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Quite Welcome. wink

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 06:27 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote