KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Pulp Fiction

Pulp Fiction
Started by: Lost851

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lost851

Pulp Fiction

dude, i just recently saw this movie. i thought it was gross, disgusting, a tad too much swearing and one of the best movies i have EVER seen!

omg! i loved it!

although all the scenes are like out of order and all of that confusing stuff, i still thought it was briliant.

the gimp though...omg...that scene was freaking weird! he shoots the guys in the balls! god, that must hurt. *ugh*

anywhos...i'm new btw...so yeah...BLAH! Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 03:48 PM
Lost851 is currently offline Click here to Send Lost851 a Private Message Find more posts by Lost851 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahael
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok, so the reason the scenes are out of order is because Tarantino wanted to shoot this film like a book is written, get it? Yeah, this movie is probably one of the greatest movies ever made.

Who shines white light and wants to show
How everything still turns to gold
And if you listen very hard
The tune will come to you at last
When all are one and one is all
To be a rock and not to roll
And she's buying a stairway to heaven

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 04:55 PM
Arahael is currently offline Click here to Send Arahael a Private Message Find more posts by Arahael Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yassin
Finite

What took you so long???

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 06:19 PM
Yassin is currently offline Click here to Send Yassin a Private Message Find more posts by Yassin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

yeah I was wondering the same thing...have you seen reservoir dogs yet? if you liked pulp you'll like RD I think

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 08:10 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

i have seen pulp, its one of my favourite movies ever. reservoir dogs i started watching, but got a little bored of

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 10:19 AM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

I know for my self I like reservoir dogs more than pulp fiction...well maybe just as much.I watch RD more often though

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 10:41 PM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Re: Pulp Fiction

quote:
Originally posted by Lost851
dude, i just recently saw this movie. i thought it was gross, disgusting, a tad too much swearing and one of the best movies i have EVER seen!

omg! i loved it!

although all the scenes are like out of order and all of that confusing stuff, i still thought it was briliant.

the gimp though...omg...that scene was freaking weird! he shoots the guys in the balls! god, that must hurt. *ugh*

anywhos...i'm new btw...so yeah...BLAH! Happy Dance

Glad you like it! happy
The scenes might look confusing but near the ending everything connects. That's what makes QT movies so interesting.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 12:21 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

you got bored of RD ?

You got...bored... of RD?

Explain how this is possible please

Im Back happy

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 07:19 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

^i was thinking the same thing

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 08:10 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

well basically, the copy i was watching was a poor quality pirate, so i couldnt make out many of the lines

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 03:47 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Then find a good copy. big grin

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 05:44 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

im gonna buy a tarantino boxset from play.com...
15 quid (21-23 dollars) and it has resrvoir dogs pulp fiction and jackie brown

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 07:42 PM
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

As a die hard QT fan iI love both RD and PF however Pulp Fiction is the far better movie IMHO.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 09:04 PM
Cowboyography is currently offline Click here to Send Cowboyography a Private Message Find more posts by Cowboyography Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxOblivionxx

What was the Butt Hump scene in Pulp fiction about???

was anyone as blown away by that as i was i mean it was just so random! I mean what did that add to the story Tarintino is a sick puppy lol lol but kill bill was the best

"And the evil that was once vanquished shall rise anew. Wrapped in the guise of man shall he walk among the innocent and terror shall consume they that dwell upon the earth. The skies shall rain fire and the seas will become as blood. The righteous shall fall before the wicked and all creation shall tremble before the burning standards of Hell!"

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 12:55 AM
xxOblivionxx is currently offline Click here to Send xxOblivionxx a Private Message Find more posts by xxOblivionxx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

It added something to make a truce possible between Marcelus and Butch. Plus Pulp Fiction was all a bunch of randomness (ie: Vincent randomly blew off the guys head in the car). I liked Pulp a tad more than Kill Bill.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 03:17 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxOblivionxx

Ya but the random head blowing off thing added comic relief the butt rapeing could have been many diffrent things they could have just been tortured i mean why did they instantly go to a butt humping??? All in all i liked the movie but that was kinda... weird

"And the evil that was once vanquished shall rise anew. Wrapped in the guise of man shall he walk among the innocent and terror shall consume they that dwell upon the earth. The skies shall rain fire and the seas will become as blood. The righteous shall fall before the wicked and all creation shall tremble before the burning standards of Hell!"

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 06:31 AM
xxOblivionxx is currently offline Click here to Send xxOblivionxx a Private Message Find more posts by xxOblivionxx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

I think QT likes to give us a punch in the arm now and then in his movies. that hillbilly boy scene(pf),the chopping off the ear(rd) and buck likes to f***(kb) were all totally random and unnecessary but gave the audience the "oh my god "kind of momentary freak out that helps make the movies so unforgettable

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 07:13 AM
eggmayo

^ yeah... but also, the truce made marsellus not have to kill butch. 'you leave town tonight and never come back' he wants to forget that it ever happened.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 11:10 AM
eggmayo

i dont think it is really possible to improve on pulp fiction. the movie kicks ass really really hard with steel toe caps.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 11:11 AM
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

Pulp is my fave
I havnt got around seeing jackie brown yet. I heard it was abit crappy erm

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 11:29 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote