KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The Lizzy Mcguire movie

The Lizzy Mcguire movie
Started by: LiL nAstY GirL

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

The Lizzy Mcguire movie

Okay I know im gonna get bashed but I loved this movie so much. The ending was amazing

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 12:24 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

Easily one of the best movies I've ever seen.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 12:56 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

Oh yeah and spell check: Lizzie McGuire Movie

Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Dont make fun of me

Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Remi48

Ill make fun of you, that movie sucked on ice

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 02:33 AM
Remi48 is currently offline Click here to Send Remi48 a Private Message Find more posts by Remi48 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

OMG you so mean, that movie was amazingly good

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 02:35 AM
tpaquin
The Guy With the Gun

It looks like you're the only one actually in support of it, though.

It's up there in awesomeness with the original Godzilla and Evil Dead II for me, though, man...

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 03:24 AM
tpaquin is currently offline Click here to Send tpaquin a Private Message Find more posts by tpaquin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

Seriously what did u expect making a Lizzie McGuire movie thread.You must be like 6 or something.This movie looks like it did more then suck.And yeah I didn't watch it I wouldn't be stupid enough to waste a few hours of my life doing that.

This afternoon with you was something like a letter
The kind that someone writes but never sends

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 03:27 AM
KillTheLight is currently offline Click here to Send KillTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by KillTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Actually im 14 and have more friends than you ever will

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 03:28 AM
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

awww sorry didn't ur shrink tell u imaginary friends dont count.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 04:09 AM
KillTheLight is currently offline Click here to Send KillTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by KillTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Real funny but the thing is I do have more friends than you, on KMC and in real life. As a matter of fact im having a party and im expecting 100+ people

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 04:11 AM
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

quote:
Originally posted by Elektra_lover
Real funny

Trust me apart from your reflection there are more then one things funny about you

Firstly u decided to make this thread yet u tried to cuss her out in the hilary duff music thread saying and i quote 'she sux'

secondly u thought u could try and cuss me out( dont go there i havent even started on u yet)

and thirdly your a moron who counts voices in there heads and people on kmc as ur so called friends.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 04:43 AM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

***** stop right their their are no voices in my head and just because you are an ugly ***** that has no friends doesn't mean you schould take it out on me

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 04:46 AM
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

aww I see I hit a nerve .
If u want to see ugly i suggest u go look in a mirror preferably one that wont crack (thats if u can find one)
Seriously why don't u get over your self ur pathetic and ur boring me u've got way to much time on ur hands why don't u just go drown in ur own fat it might give u something to do other then irritate people with ur dumb comments about crap.

by the way dont bother replying to this cuz im over it and i suggest for ur own sake u get over it 2 .

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 05:18 AM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Well first of im skinny but not anirexic. Second off if im so ugly then why do I have two hot guys fighting over me?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 05:22 AM
Pantera
< insert random comment >

quote:
Originally posted by KillTheLight
aww I see I hit a nerve .
If u want to see ugly i suggest u go look in a mirror preferably one that wont crack (thats if u can find one)
Seriously why don't u get over your self ur pathetic and ur boring me u've got way to much time on ur hands why don't u just go drown in ur own fat it might give u something to do other then irritate people with ur dumb comments about crap.

by the way dont bother replying to this cuz im over it and i suggest for ur own sake u get over it 2 .

Why do you always shorten words like " you for u "? That sounds stupid

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 05:31 AM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

no actually they sound the same.

hence why i do it duh!!!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 12:40 PM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

I guess I shut you up

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 03:02 PM
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

quote:
Originally posted by KillTheLight

obviously ur pea sized brain couldnt grasp what that mean so let me explain it to u

I'm over it and
ur being ignored.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 03:57 PM
Solo

quote:
Originally posted by Elektra_lover
OMG you so mean, that movie was amazingly good

If it was amazingly good, what's a bad movie?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 04:07 PM