KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » help me fidn the title of this movie or actress or something

help me fidn the title of this movie or actress or something
Started by: gcnspfnj86

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
gcnspfnj86

Shocked help me fidn the title of this movie or actress or something

I have been wondering what htis movie is called ever since I saw it on TV about 2 years ago. The theme song to the movie I believe goes like' we are invicible' or soemhting liek that. Its a girl singing it I believe. Anyway the movie is about a teenage girl that shoots a shop owner by accident I believe because he wrecked her little brother mtorized scooter or something liek that. Then they are on the run and she meets this guy. They break into this house and stay there and stuff liek that. Then I rmeber her shaving her head and then all these girls across america rebel and shave there heads too. Then toward then end they burn down the shop owners stand that is sellign these T-shirts that r against the girl. Then like the ending seen is a dummy of her liek beign burned at the stake because her dummy was on top of the stand when it caught fire. I know that sounds confusing. But the main thing i remebr is she is liek on the news and stuff and she shaved her head and all these girls rebel with her accross america and shave theirs too. I believe they are rebeling because the shop owner wont pay for the scooter or something like that.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 07:32 PM
gcnspfnj86 is currently offline Click here to Send gcnspfnj86 a Private Message Find more posts by gcnspfnj86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roundisfunny

Raising Arizona, 1987

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 08:42 PM
roundisfunny is currently offline Click here to Send roundisfunny a Private Message Find more posts by roundisfunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
linwe_felagund
There can only be one

The Actress is Helen Slater... also known as Supergirl Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 04:04 AM
linwe_felagund is currently offline Click here to Send linwe_felagund a Private Message Find more posts by linwe_felagund Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote