KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » what IS this movie? can anybody help me out??

what IS this movie? can anybody help me out??
Started by: soylentorange

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
soylentorange
Person

Question what IS this movie? can anybody help me out??

I remember vaguely this movie I saw years ago, and when I tried to describe it to someone they thought I was making it up...it's probably something really obvious but I can NOT think of what it is.

It was a comedy, and I think it was about a girl who wanted to be a dancer, but her family was trying to stop her or something because secretly her parents had died in some horrible accident at a dancing competition or something?? They like got trampled by salsa dancers or something. What the hell...I know I'm not making this up but it sounds so ridiculous when I type it out big grin I keep thinking it was Strictly Ballroom but it wasn't...

Does ANYONE know what this movie is? It's been driving me crazy for months. It's probably going to be something really obvious and I'll be embarassed embarrasment but oh well.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 04:58 AM
soylentorange is currently offline Click here to Send soylentorange a Private Message Find more posts by soylentorange Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnPreston
Grammaton Cleric

haha thats SuperStar with Molly Shannon

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 05:00 AM
JohnPreston is currently offline Click here to Send JohnPreston a Private Message Find more posts by JohnPreston Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soylentorange
Person

oh man that's what it was...hahah thanks stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 05:02 AM
soylentorange is currently offline Click here to Send soylentorange a Private Message Find more posts by soylentorange Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnPreston
Grammaton Cleric

welcome
and it was riverdancing not salsa

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 05:06 AM
JohnPreston is currently offline Click here to Send JohnPreston a Private Message Find more posts by JohnPreston Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote