KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Wats This Movie?

Wats This Movie?
Started by: ashtonsNO1fan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Em0me101
SUPERNATURAL FREEK!!

Wats This Movie?

i've been tryin to work out what this movies called that i used to love but i can't remember. i no at the beginin it's about 1915-1925 and a mom and her daughter and son are runing away from their husband/father their about to leave when the mom goes inside to look for her son and finds her husband has drowned him in the bath so she gets the gun and shoots him. the little girl runs away from the house thru the cornfields that are behind the house. years later in the 1990's the house has been knocked down and one has been built in the same layout. this family move in a mom, dad, daughter and son. the mom has just either had a miscariage or a stillbirth i can't remember but i know it was a boy . then weird things start happenin. the mom goes to see the little girl from the beginin who's now in an old peoples home. their's some psychic woman who comes to the house who tells her about the little boy who died and that the boy thinks shes his mom. one day the daughter goes into the bathroom because her brothers messin about in the bath and finds him floating about the bath drowning. the mom walks him then their at the hospital and everyone thinks the mothers crazy and the only people who believe her are the kids, i'm not sure but i think the doctor thinks she was tryin to drown her son. anyway the psychic takes her to the house and she ends up in somekind of whirlpool in the basement. that's all i can remember.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 11:30 AM
Em0me101 is currently offline Click here to Send Em0me101 a Private Message Find more posts by Em0me101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote