KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » One flew over the Cuckoo's Nest

One flew over the Cuckoo's Nest
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

One flew over the cukoo's nest

i think this film is great...i think jack nicholson is superb
the film is hilarious untill the shocking last few minutes sad

anyone saw this?

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 02:50 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thegreatrudini
Violator of the innocent

yeah its a bloody great film

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 04:43 PM
thegreatrudini is currently offline Click here to Send thegreatrudini a Private Message Find more posts by thegreatrudini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

jack nicholson is hilarious...still shocked about the ending though

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 02:57 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

I read the book before i watched the movie so nothing shocked me.
but yeah it's a great movie

This afternoon with you was something like a letter
The kind that someone writes but never sends

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 03:42 PM
KillTheLight is currently offline Click here to Send KillTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by KillTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

One of my favorites, in my opinion the best film ever made. No films ever amazed me like this one did. Absolutely stunning and shocking film.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 07:55 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

its definetly up there in my top 10 now...i still rank shawshank as my fav film eva..
do u think jacks performance in the film was better than in the shining??

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 08:15 PM
BackFire

Yes, I do. Jack was great in the shining, but this was a more serious work for him, he was a bit overdone in the shining, but that's what made that film so awesome.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 08:19 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thegreatrudini
Violator of the innocent

I love films about crazy people

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 08:25 PM
thegreatrudini is currently offline Click here to Send thegreatrudini a Private Message Find more posts by thegreatrudini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

this movie is one of THE best movie ever made.

i gotta go rent it... and rainman.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 08:56 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theReject

I was supposed to watch this movie in my psychology class, but we never did watch it.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 05:56 AM
theReject is currently offline Find more posts by theReject Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thegreatrudini
Violator of the innocent

Rainman rocks! dream team and crazy people are quite funny to

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 01:19 PM
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
do u think jacks performance in the film was better than in the shining??

Definitely! he was fantastic in this film, as he was in The Shining, but his acting in OFOTCN is far more superior to his Shining acting.

One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest is one of my all time favourite films, and also the book is one of my all time favourites.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 02:20 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Strangelove
The King Stay The King

Great movie, Jacks perfomance is one of the best ever. thumb up

“As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods, they kill us for their sport.”

Last edited by Dr. Strangelove on Nov 11th, 2004 at 06:20 PM

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 06:14 PM
Dr. Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Just watched this movie again. And yeah, it's still great. The ending is sad but good.´

And bumping Threads that are older than oneself (KMC Lifetimes) is awesome.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2006 11:36 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

The ending of the movie is so amazing, I feel so many emotions all at the same time during the last segment, it's truly overwhelming.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2006 11:55 PM
Impediment
Endless

It's coincidental that this particular thread was bumped, because not even a week ago I was debating this film with my co-workers. The topic at hand was Nurse Ratched and her role as a villain in the film. Was her character villainous because she so strictly adhered to her code of ethics as a medical figure? Or did she deliberately press buttons and overstep her bounds by being such a malicious b*tch to everyone? I say she was just doing her job, BUT was seriously lacking, if not totally absent, of basic human emotion. Although, the scene with Billy (Brad Dourif) in which [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Ratched caused him to kill himself suggested that she should have used a WAY different tactic than the one she used and showed her unprofessionalism. What say you?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post May 1st, 2006 12:18 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

Amazing movie.

Classic line: "I-I'm popeye the sailor man.."

Old Post May 1st, 2006 12:31 AM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

She was the villain because she represented everything that McMurphy hated, plus she was just a cold heartless person who cared only about the rules and keeping the norm as opposed actual human connection.

Old Post May 1st, 2006 01:31 AM
Bardock42

Not to forget that she actually did many things with malicious intend.

Old Post May 1st, 2006 11:20 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jeff Spicoli

One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

Who here has seen the movie and book? I really need some help regarding them. Please let me know.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2010 12:12 AM
Jeff Spicoli is currently offline Click here to Send Jeff Spicoli a Private Message Find more posts by Jeff Spicoli Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote