KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » **HELP** Killbill Music **HELP*

**HELP** Killbill Music **HELP*
Started by: killbillmusic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
killbillmusic

Barf **HELP** Killbill Music **HELP*

please please help me.. i read all available forums to find out where i can get the tracks that aren't on the kill bill ost.. can somebody please help & mail me... borntokillbritney @ freenet . de (without spaces)

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 07:41 PM
killbillmusic is currently offline Click here to Send killbillmusic a Private Message Find more posts by killbillmusic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DirectorFitz

i onyl know of one that was in volume one but not on the soundtrack...It's by Ennio Morricone(Tarantino's Favorite composer), and it's the song when The Bride calls out O-Ren in the house of blue leaves...you know, when the music sounds like an oncoming army...it's on "The Best of Ennio Morricone: Volume Two"...i don't remember the name of the song though...

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 01:19 AM
DirectorFitz is currently offline Click here to Send DirectorFitz a Private Message Find more posts by DirectorFitz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bierbommetje

Death Rides a Horse

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 05:16 PM
Bierbommetje is currently offline Click here to Send Bierbommetje a Private Message Find more posts by Bierbommetje Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DirectorFitz

what bierbommetje said

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 09:24 PM
DirectorFitz is currently offline Click here to Send DirectorFitz a Private Message Find more posts by DirectorFitz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

I believe there was someone on this forum who had managed to get all the songs that weren't in the two movies and had them for down load at some point, at least in the archives. This is a link to that thread, about half way through.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f70/t304101.html

If that doesn't work I have some of them I could email.

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2004 10:04 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Death Rides a Horse is fantastic!

It would help if you described the music you wanted to know about. Or do you just want everything that wasn't on the soundtracks?

Nobody But Me by Human Beinz is one, plays when she is rolling on the floor chopping all their feet off etc in Vol 1.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 05:16 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote