KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Ms Doubtfire sequel?

Ms Doubtfire sequel?
Started by: Nevermind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kram3r

Miffed Ms Doubtfire sequel?

I read about this on the front page? How are they going to squeeze a sequel out of this?! Am I the only one who think sequels are going too far now-a-days?

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 02:19 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

There are very few movies you can make a sequel to. This however, is one of them.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 02:37 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

quote:
Originally posted by BlackC@t
There are very few movies you can make a sequel to. This however, is one of them.

How?! His Ex-wife already knows her ex is a their nanny and she let him take them whenever he wants, so what's left? I seriously can't see it happenin'

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 03:25 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
movieluver

i think its the stupidest idea, i have ever heard inmy entire life. i do too think that sequeals are going way too far,.... where they shouldnt go. if it dont got sally field its gonna suck major balls, same with the kids, in sequeals i have to have returning characters, and even robin is hella older now, he is not stupid to make a second, i hope not, he can do so many better roles right now. that is truly one of the greatest movies ever, let alone of robin's, so yah, i hope it dont go through!

Last edited by movieluver on Nov 20th, 2004 at 06:49 AM

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 06:41 AM
movieluver is currently offline Click here to Send movieluver a Private Message Find more posts by movieluver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

well his wife can dress up like a man and trick him back.... ? /shrug

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 07:36 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

Re: Ms Doubtfire sequel?

quote:
Originally posted by Nevermind
I read about this on the front page? How are they going to squeeze a sequel out of this?! Am I the only one who think sequels are going too far now-a-days?

Your "woody allen" siq quote is by groucho marx.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 07:45 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Oh please the movie was great excert for the ending it was awful.That is all we need is a stupid sequel to go with the first one.It seens that movie people are running out of ideas.
If they keep this up no one will be watching movies anymore.JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 07:47 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

quote:
Originally posted by BlackC@t

Your a moron.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 10:19 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

quote:
Originally posted by <<Solo>>
Your a moron.

And i heard a rumor that you like to eat poop out of ladies shoes, but i dont go pointing it out every time I see you posting.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 11:05 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

the first one was bad enough

Old Post Nov 21st, 2004 05:05 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crickey77

Is this what Robin Williams' career has come to? You'd think he could do something new and original. I have no problems with sequels, but I don't think this is a good idea.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 05:55 PM
crickey77 is currently offline Click here to Send crickey77 a Private Message Find more posts by crickey77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

from what i can think there is no possible polt for this movie as said earlyer unless it is a remake which would suck more than the first

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 07:59 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

I heard in the sequel that he gets a sex change and marries his ex-wife so now the kids go through the adolescent years with two lesbian mommas. It's going to be NC-17.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 08:46 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shugie99

if its a good script and they get the old cast back it could be funny, regardless of whether or not its a sequel. Seuquels often suck, but some don't. I thought the second Adams Family was funny...i know that's a random example, that's just what came to mind.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 10:02 PM
shugie99 is currently offline Click here to Send shugie99 a Private Message Find more posts by shugie99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Zero
And i heard a rumor that you like to eat poop out of ladies shoes, but i dont go pointing it out every time I see you posting.

What the hell makes you think you can go around insulting everybody. Your the most ignorant person on this entire forum why havn't you been banned yet.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 11:05 PM
Stealth Agent is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

quote:
Originally posted by Stealth Agent
What the hell makes you think you can go around insulting everybody. Your the most ignorant person on this entire forum why havn't you been banned yet.

Because he actually makes credible posts. Sure, he throws in a few insults from time to time, but who doesn't? stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 12:23 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
movieluver

it should not happen....ever!!!!!!! its stupid, and lame and it should not even be concidered, Robin Williams can do much better right now for his career, besides just becasue hes older and will probbly look more like an older lady, hahaha doesnt mean he movie is gonna be any god. dont get me wrong, as i said, LOVEd the first, some movies just shouldnt be messed with one way or another.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 09:44 PM
movieluver is currently offline Click here to Send movieluver a Private Message Find more posts by movieluver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
House of Jade

I hope they don't make a sequel, it was bad enough watching the first one!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 09:50 PM
House of Jade is currently offline Click here to Send House of Jade a Private Message Find more posts by House of Jade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LousyBoy

One of my most favorite movies. I cant wait.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 10:06 PM
LousyBoy is currently offline Click here to Send LousyBoy a Private Message Find more posts by LousyBoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

quote:
Originally posted by crickey77
Is this what Robin Williams' career has come to? You'd think he could do something new and original. I have no problems with sequels, but I don't think this is a good idea.

Actually, Final Cut looks pretty good.

Mrs. Doubtfire 2, though a terrible idea, is entirely possible. At the end of the first, we see that Robin Williams continues to dress like a nanny for his new TV show. What kind of plot they can pull from this, who knows. Not the worst sequel idea but it's really bad.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 01:26 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote