KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Pulp Fiction vs. Reservoir Dogs

Pulp Fiction vs. Reservoir Dogs
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Pulp Fiction 28 70.00%
Reservoir Dogs 12 30.00%
Total: 40 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Started by: cgtuna21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cgtuna21
LOTRfreak

Honestly I think both movies are amazing and I'm obsessed with them, but for me I'd have to pick Pulp Fiction because of its mixed up scenes and excellent dialouge. Pulp Ficiton is also probably my favorite movie so ya Pulp Fiction wins the cake

What's your opinion??

Old Post Nov 26th, 2004 09:51 PM
cgtuna21 is currently offline Click here to Send cgtuna21 a Private Message Find more posts by cgtuna21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

Pulp Fiction is one of the best movies of all time in my opinion. Even thought Resevoir Dogs is great, it still doesn't stand a chance to Pulp Fiction.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 12:59 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

Reserviour Dogs, easy yes

Dont question it, i demand you all change your opinion to fit with mine

Im Back happy

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 11:21 AM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

that was a tough one - I like both movies tons!!

I picked Pulp Fiction though

you could of added Kill Bill to your poll and that horrible Vampire movie Tarentino did (sp??)

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 11:30 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

First off, From Dusk Till Dawn wasn't really even Tarantino's film. He just wrote the screenplay and had a small part in the movie. And it wasn't the slightest bit horrible.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 06:09 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

^ took the words right out of my mouth.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 07:42 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

From Dusk Till Dawn was just cool! fun film.

I go for Pulp Fiction, love all his films but that just tops them off.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 12:08 AM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

pulp fiction all the way

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 12:03 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

reservoir dogs is a fantastic film but i had to pick pulp fiction because it is probably my favourite film ever

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 08:04 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Though they are both great films, I would have to say Reservoir Dogs.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 10:54 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

Both great films, and vintage Tarantino, but Pulp Fiction would have to be the winner with its great script, direction, characterisation and so forth...

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 12:27 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roundisfunny

I voted for PF because QT didn't let a larger budget and star power compromise his art. Unlike Kevin Smith, QT never had a sophomore slump (as far as movies over which he had creative control).

Raising Arizona, 1987

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 01:53 AM
roundisfunny is currently offline Click here to Send roundisfunny a Private Message Find more posts by roundisfunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

Yeah ^, I was amazed about that, most films with so many stars suck, yet Pulp manages to be a brilliant movie, while maintaining the stars.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 05:22 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cal31
Let's Win Twins

Pulp Fiction no question. Reservoir Dogs is an overrated movie I think, but it still is a good one.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 09:43 PM
cal31 is currently offline Click here to Send cal31 a Private Message Find more posts by cal31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

quote:
First off, From Dusk Till Dawn wasn't really even Tarantino's film. He just wrote the screenplay and had a small part in the movie. And it wasn't the slightest bit horrible.

yeah.....not his movie unless you count the facts that he wrote it, starred in it and helped his best friend direct it. Watch Full Tilt Boogie.........Rogriguez even says Tarantino probably deserved a directing credit somewhere on the film as much input as he put into directing.......

From Dusk till Dawn is great.........much better than Kill Bill and atleast a tie with Jackie Brown.

Res Dogs owns all other movies, Tarantino or otherwise.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 04:00 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

Pulp Fiction is the best movie Quentin will ever make.

I prefer Jackie Brown & Kill Bill to From Dusk Till Dawn.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2004 11:18 AM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

in the end it comes to Pulp Fiction for me, the way the characters interact and the dialog is so unreal, he made magic happen people

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 11:38 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Big_Boy

To me this is a no brainer.....Pulp Fiction all the way.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 05:28 AM
Darth_Big_Boy is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Big_Boy a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Big_Boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kazglastonbury

Pulp fiction, reservoir dogs, both by Tarantino both bloody amazing. cant compare them to eachother because they hit on completely different issues. if i were to go to my DVDs now, i would watch Pulp Fiction though. just coz it's great. has anyone noticed how all the clocks read about 20 past 8?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 03:35 PM
kazglastonbury is currently offline Click here to Send kazglastonbury a Private Message Find more posts by kazglastonbury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hayden's minx
Safe

gotta be the dogs sorry!
personal preference. big grin

Old Post Dec 21st, 2004 07:39 PM
hayden's minx is currently offline Click here to Send hayden's minx a Private Message Find more posts by hayden's minx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote