KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » pleasentville

pleasentville
Started by: potty mcnoodle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
potty mcnoodle

pleasentville

Does anyone else think pleasentville is the worst film

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 09:27 PM
potty mcnoodle is currently offline Click here to Send potty mcnoodle a Private Message Find more posts by potty mcnoodle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Interesting place for this...

Potty, you need to post this sort of thing in the relevant forum!

I would advise you to go to one of the forums in this area;
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f1/

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 09:43 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

lol I quite enjoyed it. Poor plot though.

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 10:55 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I thought it was awsome, it remains one of my favourite films! big grin

But, there is already a thread on this you know.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 07:53 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

it was really good. I didnt realise until half way through the way that they were discriminating against 'coloureds'. But I missed the ending sad

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 10:48 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aku
Drunk

Isnt pleasantville that film with that faggy guy who goes into a black and white tv program where everything is perfect? If thats the one im thinking of it was abit crap coz when people cryed they got colour. RACIST!!!!

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 12:56 PM
Aku is currently offline Click here to Send Aku a Private Message Find more posts by Aku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Hey! he was not faggy!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 03:34 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I actually liked it confused

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 04:05 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aku
Drunk

Im not saying i didnt enjoy it, its just......Have you ever been to the cinema and saw a film then got home and thought to yourself, "wait a second i just saw a film about 2 hours ago" and can't really remember what happened. It's sorta like that, there was nothing in the film which made you say wow or OMG!!! Only it was in black/white and Kill Bill totally ripped that off. It was just mediocre, I could have spent my time in the pub with my mates but instead i just sat there coz it was one of those films you just had to watch till it finished, you couldnt walk away you had to watch the end incase anything amazing happened but nothing did (as usual with most films you have to watch till the end).

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 10:31 AM
Aku is currently offline Click here to Send Aku a Private Message Find more posts by Aku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

quote:
Originally posted by Aku
Isnt pleasantville that film with that faggy guy who goes into a black and white tv program where everything is perfect? If thats the one im thinking of it was abit crap coz when people cryed they got colour. RACIST!!!!

The point of the movie was to show the discrimination against coloureds.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 11:28 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aku
Drunk

No it wasnt, it was to show how films can be crap regardless of wether they are in b/w or colour.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 11:29 AM