KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Godzilla: Walk of Fame and More!

Godzilla: Walk of Fame and More!
Started by: tabby999

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

godzilla gets a star!!!

yep, godzilla, everyones favourite japansese monster has his own star on the hollywood walk of fame! good onya rubber lizard monster!

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 12:11 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i was a big godzilla/king kong fan once...i've seen soooo many godzilla movies...but when they made that Godzilla 2000 movies...it was dissapointing no

best godzilla movie:

either

Godzilla vs King Kong

or

Godzilla and Jet Jaguar vs Megalon and Gigan

classics^^

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 01:05 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I liked those movies a while ago

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 02:50 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

I'm glad. He deserves recognition in the states for his great line of movies.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 03:25 AM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

i would like Godzilla movies if there werent two hours of japanese poeple talking about dumbass shit that usually has nothing to do with Godzilla.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 08:17 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

quote:
i would like Godzilla movies if there werent two hours of japanese poeple talking about dumbass shit that usually has nothing to do with Godzilla.

That's why I only get dvds, I skip to the scenes where he fights.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 11:26 AM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

I'm glad he got his star. I can now rest at night.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 12:23 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

many a sleepless night had over that one huh?

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 09:09 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

godzilla is just a big piece of metal... blah blah blah

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 09:34 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

metal....what the ****? it was a guy in a rubber suit, not a lump of metal

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 11:27 AM
fi wilson

Congratulations Godzilla, about time the big fella got some recognition. Can't wait for Final Wars, but then again it will be the end of an era and I'll more than likely cry sad

ispitonyourmovie.com

Old Post Dec 12th, 2004 02:13 PM
fi wilson is currently offline Click here to Send fi wilson a Private Message Find more posts by fi wilson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

Well he finally got reconition

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 03:21 AM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

I just got Godzilla Tokyo S.O.S. yesterday. In my opinion it has the best fight scenes ever you should definately get it.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 11:26 AM
The Redeemer

Bring back Chidorah and Mothra...that's what I say!!! thumb up

Peter Gabriel - SLEDGEHAMMER.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 08:18 PM
The Redeemer is currently offline Click here to Send The Redeemer a Private Message Find more posts by The Redeemer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

quote:
Bring back Chidorah and Mothra...that's what I say!!!

They're both in Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah - Giant Monsters All-Out Attack. Here's a link to the DVD: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...lance&s=dvd

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 12:02 PM
Darth_Big_Boy

Godzilla owns all.

Congrats big guy!

Always looking to buy Dawn Of The Dead (orig) memoribilia.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 04:07 PM
Darth_Big_Boy is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Big_Boy a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Big_Boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Redeemer

quote:
Originally posted by Arsenal
They're both in Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah - Giant Monsters All-Out Attack. Here's a link to the DVD: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...lance&s=dvd

Thanks for the info, Arsenal, but, yeah, I already know that and I've already got me a copy! Just love them Japanese gals that sing to Mothra to help her on her way... smokin'

Peter Gabriel - SLEDGEHAMMER.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 09:24 PM
The Redeemer is currently offline Click here to Send The Redeemer a Private Message Find more posts by The Redeemer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyond Image
RE SOCK the UNITY

a good guy he is. a bit misunderstood, but a real stand out guy. and what a great theme music he has, that theme lures me like a snake out of a basket.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 07:53 AM
Beyond Image is currently offline Click here to Send Beyond Image a Private Message Find more posts by Beyond Image Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zombieman
The Undead

Can someone give me the plot outline to this? One of my friends told me its quite similar to 'Destory All Monsters'. I'm too lazy to do an internet search.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 07:19 PM
zombieman is currently offline Click here to Send zombieman a Private Message Find more posts by zombieman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

thats a big a$$ square yes

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 08:38 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote