KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Greatest Bad Guys of all time, your pick.

Greatest Bad Guys of all time, your pick.
Started by: Gilgamesh

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gilgamesh

Greatest Bad Guys of all time, your pick.

Im a big fan of Bad Guys, ever since i was a kid i always rooted for the baddy. The reasons why are debatable and personal, so lets just skip that part, what i want is your opinions, because im sure im missing some BIG names i just haven't thought of. I post here in a movie forum because thats where i think im missing the most, but heres how my list goes.

Movies
-Science Fiction/Action
-Horror

Comic Books
-Marvel
-Dc

Video Games

Animation

Here's the catch, only one bad guy per movie or franchise, for exemple, both Vader and the Emperor are great bad guys, but only one can make it, I pick Vader.Same for video games (if you want to, i agree this isn't a video game forum) one per game/franchise, exemple Mr.Bison from the Street Fighter serie.

For comic books, 3 per companie, these are my picks
-Marvel: Dr.Doom - Red Skull - Magneto
-DC: The Joker - Lex Luthor - Darkseid

As for animated series, ill try to stick to one per serie UNLESS there are two GREAT names that can't be left out. Exemple, Original Masters of The Universe serie - Skeletor.

The characters have to be real icons of evil from movies or series that had some kind of impact in our culture.Heres and sample.

Comic Books
-Marvel:
Dr.Doom
Red Skull
Magneto

-DC:
Lex Luthor
The JOker
Darkseid

Movies
-Sci-Fy/Action:
Vader
Alien
Predator
Terminator
Witch King

Animated Serie
Skeletor

Horror:
Mike Myers
Freddy
Jason
Dracula
Frankenstein Monster

Video Games
Mr.Bison

So? lets here what you have to say and build the ultimate Greatest Bad Guys of all time list.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 10:37 PM
Gilgamesh is currently offline Click here to Send Gilgamesh a Private Message Find more posts by Gilgamesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elastigirl
Super Heroine

Hannibal Lecter (Silence of the Lambs)
Mr. Smith (The Matrix)
Hans Gruber (Die Hard)
Dr. Evil (Austin Powers)

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 12:20 AM
Elastigirl is currently offline Click here to Send Elastigirl a Private Message Find more posts by Elastigirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

I would have to say:

Mr Smith(the matricks)
El Wapo(the three amigos)
Dr Evil

and that is it for now!JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 12:38 AM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Comic Books
-Marvel:
Magneto
Onslaught

-DC:
Lex Luthor
The Joker
Doomsday (I mean, he killed superman)

Movies
-Sci-Fy/Action:
Darth Vader
Hannibal Lector
Alien
Terminator
Mr. Smith
Predator
and that crazy b*tch from battle royale, can't remember her name though...

Horror:
Mike Myers
Freddy
Dracula
Pinhead
The wolfman
Asami Yamazaki (audition)

i'd have most of the same as gilgamesh, but there are lots i could mention.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 01:46 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

quote:
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy

Mr Smith(the matricks)

First of all it's "Agent Smith" and secondly it's "Matrix". I'm doubting that you saw any film in that trilogy.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 02:41 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gilgamesh

Agent Smith is most definitaly added, Lector as well.

As for Doomsday or Unslaught, let me explain. Both were powerful bad guys, but not great. Doomsday was created ONLY to kill superman, Because they felt it wasn't right to have one of the currently known villain kill him, for some reason. Both are very recent and are born of of an era of comic book writting where anything goes, due to lack of fresh material. Im not saying they are boring and unimaginative characters, but thats only not to start a debate cos thats pretty much what i think of them.

Agent Smith is also a very recent character, but from a franchise that was seen by pretty much anyone who doesn't live in a cave far from civilization. It also was a very well built character, one whom you love to hate for who he is as a person, not only for what he does, thats just too easy. Lector is also a great bad guy.

Remember, think of icon's of evil, characters that deffine what evil is, who think and do evil. Take each categories and find the one character you would least like to come face to face with. Doomsday would kill you on sight, cos thats all he does, kill for no reason. Dr.Doom would torture you for the fun of it, and do the same to the rest of your familly right in front of your eyes, that just hurts much more.

Keep those names comming!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2004 01:42 AM
Gilgamesh is currently offline Click here to Send Gilgamesh a Private Message Find more posts by Gilgamesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

Myers becuase hes pure evil

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 05:28 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Just because I miss spelled it does not mean that I never saw it.I saw the first and second one.You can't say I did not see it when you don't know me!JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 12:48 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Michael Myers and Doctor Octopus

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 04:28 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

I dont think anybody can compare to myers when it comes to evil. unlike doc octopus which actually was good for awhile Myers has never had a moment in his life that was good.

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 05:27 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

I forgot to add leatherface

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 05:27 PM
Dazzler619

Re: Greatest Bad Guys of all time, your pick.

Comic Books
-Marvel:
Carnage
Pyro
Dr.Doom

-DC:
Scarecrow
Metallo
Cheetah

Movies
-Sci-Fy/Action:
T-1000
Shredder
Darth Vader

Animated Serie
Mr.Burns

Horror:
Phantom
Freddy
Jason
Dracula

Video Games
Dr. Robotnik

So? lets here what you have to say and build the ultimate Greatest Bad Guys of all time list. [/B][/QUOTE]

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2004 04:07 AM
Dazzler619 is currently offline Click here to Send Dazzler619 a Private Message Find more posts by Dazzler619 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinjaBunnyFuFu
Off Duty Ninja

to solo

well if they are talking about matrix: reloaded or revolutions technically he wasn't an agent anymore cause he was unplugged rock

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2004 08:45 PM
NinjaBunnyFuFu is currently offline Click here to Send NinjaBunnyFuFu a Private Message Find more posts by NinjaBunnyFuFu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joscail
HiSecurity Mental Patient

OMG!?!? What happened to Top Cow comics???????? You CAN'T go past Kennith Irons from the Witchblade comics!!!!!!!!!!!!

<<<Oh, & Solo, that was low what u said to Jackie Malfoy...u should get off peoples backs...I seriously doubt that u've been 100% perfect in everything u've ever said & done.>>>

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 02:13 PM
Joscail is currently offline Click here to Send Joscail a Private Message Find more posts by Joscail Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

Terminator, Predator, Pinhead and Vader

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 02:24 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
miahera
Platinum Card Member

Barney (The Vanishing)
Hannibal Lecter (Silence of the Lamb)
Cain (Raising Cain)

Old Post Dec 24th, 2004 08:40 PM
miahera is currently offline Click here to Send miahera a Private Message Find more posts by miahera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Sci-Fi/Action
Darth Vader,
Horror
Dr. Hannibal Lecter, Michael Myers
Marvel
Dr. Doom, Carnage
DC
Doomsday, Bane, Joker, Darkseid
Vide Games
Diablo, Bison
Animated
Mr. Burns, Zap Brennigan,

Old Post Dec 26th, 2004 09:04 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
charmedFairy
docanddimples junkie

Movies
Sarumon
Agent Smith
Michael Myers

Animated
Mojo Jojo

Sci Fi
Darth Vader

no other words would do

Old Post Dec 28th, 2004 09:04 AM
charmedFairy is currently offline Click here to Send charmedFairy a Private Message Find more posts by charmedFairy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
khan
Restricted

Account Restricted

1.keyser sozez from the usual suspects
2.rutger hauer in the hitcher
3.wez from mad max 2
4.wesley snipes in new jack city
5.denzel washington in training day

in that order

Old Post Dec 28th, 2004 05:24 PM
khan is currently offline Click here to Send khan a Private Message Find more posts by khan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

Mr.Blonde- Resevoir Dogs
Bill- Kill Bill
Agent Smith- The Matrix Revolutions

Old Post Dec 28th, 2004 07:09 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote