KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » American Pie 4

American Pie 4
Started by: LiL nAstY GirL

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

American Pie 4

On sunday I was driving home when I heard it. I was listing to Z100 and they made an ancment that their is a casting call for some guy whos current project is AP4!!! I thought they were ending it at A:W eek!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 12:46 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Yeah, it's called "American Funeral", when the "stars" of the franchise realize their careers are all but gone, nobody wants to hire them, and they all subsequently commit mass suicide.

Should be a hoot! eek!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 01:32 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

laughing out loud

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 06:28 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

i could imagine it being something like american baby and having jim have a kid.. part of the cast left after 2 and im guessing theyd loose a few more from 3 and wihtout the full cast it isnt as good

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 06:39 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aku
Drunk

It was a crap movie to start with, and then the second one was crapper and the 3rd one even more crapper, and they'll keep bringing out sequels until were dead, and even then the whole hidious cycle will go on and on and on.

It will be called American Pie 4 - The Crap Film

mainly coz its crap. stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 09:09 PM
Aku is currently offline Click here to Send Aku a Private Message Find more posts by Aku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GreenyGreenwell

theyll just ruin it.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 09:46 PM
GreenyGreenwell is currently offline Click here to Send GreenyGreenwell a Private Message Find more posts by GreenyGreenwell Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

What is there to ruin? It's shit to begin with.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 11:10 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Major Knight
Nothin Better then Knight

I cant wait to see this film the movie just seem to get funnier and funnier, and with all those awsome characters in it... i just cant wait

dont mind my poor grammer skills. I still can make a point.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 11:44 PM
Major Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Major Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Major Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

It will probably never happen. You know, Seann William Scott is a big name actor, now. confused

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 12:28 AM
Major Knight
Nothin Better then Knight

quote:
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
It will probably never happen. You know, Seann William Scott is a big name actor, now. confused
yea your prolly right.

dont mind my poor grammer skills. I still can make a point.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 02:20 PM
Major Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Major Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Major Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Um, It will happen and it will rock

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 09:33 PM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GreenyGreenwell

rock. rock like a peice of shit rocking in a toilet.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 10:03 PM
GreenyGreenwell is currently offline Click here to Send GreenyGreenwell a Private Message Find more posts by GreenyGreenwell Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

they are bad movies.. but they are entertaining because of the stupid homour

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 10:36 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pretty Cat
Rub my belly

quote:
Yeah, it's called "American Funeral", when the "stars" of the franchise realize their careers are all but gone, nobody wants to hire them, and they all subsequently commit mass suicide.

Should be a hoot! eek!
laughing laughing

Don't make love by the garden gate -
Love is blind -
But the neighbors ain't !

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 10:41 PM
Pretty Cat is currently offline Click here to Send Pretty Cat a Private Message Find more posts by Pretty Cat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

quote:
Originally posted by Aku
It was a crap movie to start with, and then the second one was crapper and the 3rd one even more crapper, and they'll keep bringing out sequels until were dead, and even then the whole hidious cycle will go on and on and on.

It will be called American Pie 4 - The Crap Film

mainly coz its crap. stick out tongue

They're much better then the Bad Boys franchise stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 11:52 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

"American Funeral"!!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha h laughing out loud

if there is an A4 it will be CRAPTASTIC

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 11:54 PM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

quote:

Should be a hoot! eek!

laughing out loud

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 12:28 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Big_Boy

Gonna pass on AP4.....I liked American Wedding and feel like it was a good closer to the trilogy. Why milk it more?

Always looking to buy Dawn Of The Dead (orig) memoribilia.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 02:54 PM
Darth_Big_Boy is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Big_Boy a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Big_Boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vagaryatwill

If they make it, I will see it, but I'm not so sure it's a good idea. I thought they went downhill as they kept coming out, but they were all still good in there own way.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 04:02 PM
vagaryatwill is currently offline Click here to Send vagaryatwill a Private Message Find more posts by vagaryatwill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote