KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Review : Blade II

Review : Blade II
Started by: Tex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tex
Yumsz

Question Blade II

AOTC trailer was attached to this flick too!

anyways..........

Blade II was gross!!! Lots of blood and guts! It was really kewl when [SPOILER - highlight to read]: the advanced vampires open their mouths and sick their fangs into people!!! and when [SPOILER - highlight to read]: they open this one vampire up and put some blood in his heart, and all his organs start to move.

The special effects were great, but in some scenes, where lots of intense fighting was involved, they subsituted real actors for computer generated actors.

Let's see what else, Oh, that sexy babe that was on Blade is no longer in the picture. There is no explaination of what's become of her.

All in all, it was a good guy flick. Lots of fighting, blood and guts, intense action all the time.
Better than Blade.
cool

Old Post Mar 24th, 2002 03:23 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Never saw the first one, and I have no desire at all to see this one.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Mar 24th, 2002 04:09 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

I thought that To but my best mucka made me sit and watch the 1st one when it came out on video. Its not half bad, Tex is spot on with the description, "its a guy flick". I think I may struggle to get Mrs.MM to come see Blade II at the cinema but I will go.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2002 09:02 AM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

I'm glad you did the review Tex, because I didn't know what to say other than "Oh Maaaaaaaaaaaaan it was gross..gross gross gross..

And those new vampires were just...gross...with the mouth...thingy..ick.

I honestly hid my face in my boyfriend's shoulder about 80% of the time..it was ....gross.

I actually liked the first one better..it was more seductive..not just sick blood and guts and weird mouth things..

Old Post Mar 24th, 2002 05:55 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
I honestly hid my face in my boyfriend's shoulder about 80% of the time

so in other words you actually havent seen it yet cool

Old Post Mar 24th, 2002 06:38 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

I saw all of it that I want to!..thank you very much..

Old Post Mar 24th, 2002 06:43 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Did you dribble or wipe your hooter on his shirt at all, cus I personally wouldn't stand for that. stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 24th, 2002 07:20 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Wow, you have such high standards mech! laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 24th, 2002 07:22 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Ooooh yes, only classy chicks for me. wink

Old Post Mar 24th, 2002 07:37 PM
Tex
Yumsz

Speaking of classy chicks, I thought the head vampires daughter was a foxy babe!!! She was nice and all respectable like! It was sweet at the end when [SPOILER - highlight to read]: she asks blade to show her the sun and she dies and flakes away in Blades arms!
That was sooo beautiful!!!!!!!!!
*crys*
big grin

Old Post Mar 24th, 2002 07:53 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FLIPMODE

Blade 2!!
This is the greatest Comic book movie ever made. I urge everyone to go see this movie. I had so much fun last night, and the crowd was simply amazed by everything in the movie, they were Very into it.

The Special effects were off the charts, because they looked very natural and realistic looking, it did not look goofy, no silly wire-fu. It was mostly real fighting. And for the scenes with special effects, they went beyond what anyone has done to date. The Camera Angles were done better than anything. And editing was seemless. This guy Novak at the End, is doing some INCREDIBLE moves on Blade. That's All I'll say. You'll probably jump out of your seat.

This will definitly be the standard of all comic book movies come to life, from here on. And even some of the techniques used in this film are being used in otheres, but so far, this looks way better. They should really study thiss film, before they do another comic book movie, the camera movement, and right down to the bone crunching Fighting Technique Blade uses is perfect, and flows well, with no flaws. The fighting that Blade does is very brutal, and fast, and at some parts makes jackie chan look like a wimp. The sword fighting was amazing as well.

Once again once you combined all that wth this new camera style, you will be amazed.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2002 08:09 AM
FLIPMODE is currently offline Click here to Send FLIPMODE a Private Message Find more posts by FLIPMODE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

You know what was really gross? That part when [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Blade is with the pure blood vampires hunting the advanced vampires in that house, and the not pure blood vampires are partying and dancing, and they are cutting themselves open and eating their flesh!!!!That was sooooo grosss!!!! Made me laugh!!! eek! rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Mar 25th, 2002 06:37 PM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Sounds like a family picture.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Mar 25th, 2002 08:09 PM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

You should see it!
It was more gorry than Alien IV! eek!

Old Post Mar 26th, 2002 02:10 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Well, if you think it's that good, then I will. But if it's bad, it's gonna be your ass! evil face

P.S. Alien 4 sucked, don't you think?

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Mar 26th, 2002 05:15 AM
Tex
Yumsz

Yeah, Alien IV was horrible!
But it was the most gorry movie I have ever seen, untill Blade II came along that is.
You should go see it!
I'm gonna see it again Thursday! cool

Old Post Mar 26th, 2002 06:14 PM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

It's too bad, because the other three Alien movies were pretty good.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Mar 26th, 2002 06:28 PM
Tex
Yumsz

Alien I was groundbreaking!
Aliens was kick ass awesome!
Alien III was gloomy and pointless
Alien IV was roll eyes (sarcastic)

I wouldn't mind seeing a Blade III, but I think that would be pushing it.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2002 04:30 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

I think the first Blade is pushing it evil face

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Mar 27th, 2002 05:33 AM
Machine
Open Your Eyes

*pointless and inappropriate remark deleted by Dim*

Last edited by Dim on Mar 28th, 2002 at 02:37 PM

Old Post Mar 27th, 2002 07:55 AM
Machine is currently offline Click here to Send Machine a Private Message Find more posts by Machine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote