KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Any one see Bang Bang You're Dead?

Any one see Bang Bang You're Dead?
Started by: KevzGurley

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KevzGurley
going over the edge

Any one see Bang Bang You're Dead?

I love that movie, it is dramatic, yet subtle at the same time....the guy they cast to play trevor is totally hott and so are all of the 'Trogs'...so yeah. tell me what you think about it!!

Attachment: benbbyd.jpg
This has been downloaded 72 time(s).

Adam~You Will Be Greatly Missed, And Forever Remembered.Your Memory Goes On Inside Of Me, I Love You~love
"December 18th 2004, The day my life ended"

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 10:50 PM
KevzGurley is currently offline Click here to Send KevzGurley a Private Message Find more posts by KevzGurley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KevzGurley
going over the edge

here's a pic of the 'trogs'

Attachment: trogs.jpg
This has been downloaded 72 time(s).

Adam~You Will Be Greatly Missed, And Forever Remembered.Your Memory Goes On Inside Of Me, I Love You~love

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 11:14 PM
KevzGurley is currently offline Click here to Send KevzGurley a Private Message Find more posts by KevzGurley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

There is indeed one word to describe this movie: Gay.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 11:49 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KevzGurley
going over the edge

Warning READ!!

IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT THIS MOVIE, LIKE THE PREVIOUS PERSON, DO NOT POST IT HERE!!! MAKE YOUR OWN FRICKIN' FORUM TO BASH IT BUT DON'T DO IT HERE!! mad

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 12:02 AM
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Looks rather Columbine-esque.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 12:05 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KevzGurley
going over the edge

At first it does, but at the end it all turns out ok....

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 12:29 AM
Spike Eccles

nope, missed that one

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 10:37 AM
Spike Eccles is currently offline Click here to Send Spike Eccles a Private Message Find more posts by Spike Eccles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KevzGurley
going over the edge

It's a really good movie, or so i think......

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 11:11 PM
Solo

Re: READ!!

quote:
Originally posted by KevzGurley
IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT THIS MOVIE, LIKE THE PREVIOUS PERSON, DO NOT POST IT HERE!!! MAKE YOUR OWN FRICKIN' FORUM TO BASH IT BUT DON'T DO IT HERE!! mad

Well the thread is named,"Any one see Bang Bang You're Dead?"
I told you I saw it, and I told you that it sucked.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 11:17 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KevzGurley
going over the edge

Angry

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT I WANT TO HEAR WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF THE MOVIE, IF YOU WANNA DISS IT LIKE I SAID BEFORE, MAKE YOUR OWN FRICKIN THREAD‼‼‼‼ Some People Piss Me Off!!‼ maybe they should learn to to shut up!!!‼

Last edited by KevzGurley on Dec 17th, 2004 at 08:20 PM

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 08:14 PM
brumbchick

Smile

I absoultutely love that movie, I can honestly say it has had an impact on my life and the life of my friends, who i forced to watch it.....Bang bang has a way of getting the point across without using unnecessay violence or over the top reactions....i love the way 'trevors' parents talk, they dont talk to him, they talk about him in front of him (sounds like my mum!!! ) and youve got to love the "well go cut the grass" scene......If only I had as interesting things happen at my school...well minus the guns and scary stuff....lol....

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 11:17 PM
brumbchick is currently offline Click here to Send brumbchick a Private Message Find more posts by brumbchick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Wasn't there a Simpson episode where they see an actual robot from the movie. And it opens up and a dead midget is inside.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 11:40 PM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MaE

h!... I've seen that movie. . . Anyone wonder where i can find the script. . . I practically loved it!!!!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 09:28 AM
MaE is currently offline Click here to Send MaE a Private Message Find more posts by MaE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote