KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Anybody supporting Van Helsing 2?

Anybody supporting Van Helsing 2?
Started by: dgeniu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dgeniu

Warning Anybody supporting Van Helsing 2?

Initialy, Universal Studios was going to make two sequels and an animated series, but they quited. I know Van Helsing wasn`t perfect, but the overall story wasn`t a catastrophy! (plot was cool--three classic monsters fitting in the story like puzzle pieces, Vatican leading a secreft organization), lines were entertaning, action sequences were thrilling and diverse(from ancient castles to ballroom scenes).

So, if you share my thoughts, please sign a petition at petitionspot.com

You might also try to contact Universal Studios.

If any of you has any better ideas on getting this movie done, please share!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 05:32 PM
dgeniu is currently offline Click here to Send dgeniu a Private Message Find more posts by dgeniu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

It was a pretty good flick

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 05:35 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Big_Boy

NO!!!!!

Always looking to buy Dawn Of The Dead (orig) memoribilia.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 06:24 PM
Darth_Big_Boy is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Big_Boy a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Big_Boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bakerboy

Please, the first one was enough mediocre and bad to made another one. That movie is an insult for the terror mithos.

John Lennon, Musical genius of all time

Helen Mirren and Julie Christie , most lovely british actresses of all time.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 07:30 PM
bakerboy is currently offline Click here to Send bakerboy a Private Message Find more posts by bakerboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

i didnt think to much of the first film.

and i fail to see how signing a petition is going to persuade people to make a sequel

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 07:41 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Not a chance in hell.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 10:03 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

Re: Anybody supporting Van Helsing 2?

quote:
Originally posted by dgeniu
Initialy, Universal Studios was going to make two sequels and an animated series, but they quited. I know Van Helsing wasn`t perfect, but the overall story wasn`t a catastrophy! (plot was cool--three classic monsters fitting in the story like puzzle pieces, Vatican leading a secreft organization), lines were entertaning, action sequences were thrilling and diverse(from ancient castles to ballroom scenes).

So, if you share my thoughts, please sign a petition at petitionspot.com

You might also try to contact Universal Studios.

If any of you has any better ideas on getting this movie done, please share!

laughing

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 10:46 PM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

the first one was somewhat entertaining but a bad film

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 10:55 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Even if the film WAS commercialized as the most expensive and useless B movie, i still would have not appreciated this movie in any way shape or form. Just a useless...useless peice of film.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2004 10:57 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aku
Drunk

O yes lets use another 50 billion dollars and make another shite movie which is filled with CGI, crap actng, good looking women who think they can fight, ugly looking men who think they can fight, ripping off all the historic monsters and legends from myths and comic books and have aload of people who don't know jack crap about films go see it and say WOW it was amazing when it was a CGI infested piece of crap!!!!

(As you can probably tell, i don't like this film. For more insults about the first film see the post about Van Helsing)

evil face

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 10:51 AM
Aku is currently offline Click here to Send Aku a Private Message Find more posts by Aku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

It's no worse than "Blade: Trinity", IMO.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 04:22 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pretty Cat
Rub my belly

quote:
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
It's no worse than "Blade: Trinity", IMO.
you saw that already?

Don't make love by the garden gate -
Love is blind -
But the neighbors ain't !

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 05:53 PM
Pretty Cat is currently offline Click here to Send Pretty Cat a Private Message Find more posts by Pretty Cat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

ive seen blade trinity

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 06:43 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Major Knight
Nothin Better then Knight

Personally i think van helsing did what i thought it would, by letting me see all my fav old monster's and gave some cool fighting scenes. all and all it was entertaining, it was no Oscar winner but i liked it.

dont mind my poor grammer skills. I still can make a point.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 08:01 PM
Major Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Major Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Major Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bakerboy

The only thing that i saw on screen was a crap imitation of the old classic monsters, specially dracula turned into a drag queen ala rocky horror picture show. It was pathetic.

John Lennon, Musical genius of all time

Helen Mirren and Julie Christie , most lovely british actresses of all time.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 08:12 PM
bakerboy is currently offline Click here to Send bakerboy a Private Message Find more posts by bakerboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aku
Drunk

Whats wrong with people? Blade 3 is well good. Why is it not good? Anyone got a good reason why Blade 3 is not a good film? Its so amazing, the only criticism is that the ending fight scene was abit short but it was epic anough.

O yeah and never compare any film to Van Helsing, thats like the worst insult ever!!! Although maybe League of Extraordinary Gentlemen I will accept

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 09:40 PM
Aku is currently offline Click here to Send Aku a Private Message Find more posts by Aku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

quote:
Originally posted by Aku
Whats wrong with people? Blade 3 is well good. Why is it not good? Anyone got a good reason why Blade 3 is not a good film? Its so amazing, the only criticism is that the ending fight scene was abit short but it was epic anough.

I've got a scathing review posted in the reviews section, as well as a revised version I'd be glad to share.

It's far, far from epic, even from cinematic standards, and opinion withstanding.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 10:13 PM
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by Aku
Whats wrong with people? Blade 3 is well good. Why is it not good? Anyone got a good reason why Blade 3 is not a good film? Its so amazing, the only criticism is that the ending fight scene was abit short but it was epic anough. accept

I agree

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 10:21 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Save it for the "Blade" threads, I made a generalized comment. Lets get back on topic.

It's not hard to find correlations in the two movies, anyway.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 10:32 PM
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

I think if Hugh Jackman continues to find success with the X-Men films which he probably will in the coming years with X-Men 3 and a spin-off film based on his character of Wolverine, then they will probably visit the possibilities of a sequel to Van Helsing.

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 12:33 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote