KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Best Disney Hunk!

Best Disney Hunk!
Started by: sarita_dutta

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sarita_dutta

Smile Best Disney Hunk!

Well, I am fanatically devoted to animated movies. So please let me know who your favorite Disney hunk is and why?

As for myself, I am hopelessly in love with Aladdin, been in love with him for how long I don't know, ever since the first time I saw Aladdin in the theatre I believe, when I was only eight. He is just so devilishly handsome and sexy. His hair, his eyes, his lips, his smile, I wish he would take me in his arms and................. excuse me, I need a shower.

Attachment: ql10nnw1-273.jpg
This has been downloaded 108 time(s).

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 06:14 PM
sarita_dutta is currently offline Click here to Send sarita_dutta a Private Message Find more posts by sarita_dutta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sarita_dutta

Re: Favorite Disney Hunk!

Anyway, I shall be extremely glad to hear the opinion of all you Disney fans out there!

Attachment: ql10nnw1-274.jpg
This has been downloaded 100 time(s).

Last edited by sarita_dutta on Dec 11th, 2004 at 06:23 PM

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 06:19 PM
sarita_dutta is currently offline Click here to Send sarita_dutta a Private Message Find more posts by sarita_dutta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.Dance_Inside.

i always liked Eric from the Little Mermaid...hes a hunk wink

Attachment: ariel-eric.jpg
This has been downloaded 101 time(s).

EDWARD CULLEN IS MY LIFE.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 07:02 PM
.Dance_Inside. is currently offline Click here to Send .Dance_Inside. a Private Message Find more posts by .Dance_Inside. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roundisfunny

(please log in to view the image)

Raising Arizona, 1987

Last edited by roundisfunny on Dec 13th, 2004 at 05:29 AM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 05:27 AM
roundisfunny is currently offline Click here to Send roundisfunny a Private Message Find more posts by roundisfunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

The Beast is HOT!!!!
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 05:31 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

I guess I would hve to say Aladin too!JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 04:17 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmmmoley

Tarzan is nice! And that boy from Treasure Planet - if he was a bit older - 19 or something!!

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 09:07 PM
mmmmoley is currently offline Click here to Send mmmmoley a Private Message Find more posts by mmmmoley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XxAdamantiumxX

some of my friends say john smith..but i also say aladdin

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 12:45 AM
XxAdamantiumxX is currently offline Click here to Send XxAdamantiumxX a Private Message Find more posts by XxAdamantiumxX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XxAdamantiumxX

but cocoum is good looking too

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 12:45 AM
XxAdamantiumxX is currently offline Click here to Send XxAdamantiumxX a Private Message Find more posts by XxAdamantiumxX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sarita_dutta

Smile Re: Best Disney Hunk

John Smith and Eric are very handsome and hunky too. But Aladdin just makes me go weak at my knees.

Attachment: ql10nnw1-425.jpg
This has been downloaded 78 time(s).

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 02:55 AM
Dazzler619

John Smith and the beast as a human

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2004 03:56 AM
Dazzler619 is currently offline Click here to Send Dazzler619 a Private Message Find more posts by Dazzler619 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hrh_jennifer
Daydream believer

I always liked Prince Philip, I think it's the way he talks to his horse, he should have been given more lines! Did anybody else really like Robin Hood, despite the fact that he's a fox?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 02:12 PM
hrh_jennifer is currently offline Click here to Send hrh_jennifer a Private Message Find more posts by hrh_jennifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeepPink

Peter Pan would of been nice if he'd ever decided to GROW UP DAMMIT! roll eyes (sarcastic)

You do what you love, and f*ck the rest.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 04:51 PM
DeepPink is currently offline Click here to Send DeepPink a Private Message Find more posts by DeepPink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sarita_dutta

Smile Re: Best Disney Hunk

Thank you all very much for your views. I am glad to know that there are many other Disney fans out there like me.

I shall always continue to worship Aladdin. I so wish I were Princess Jasmine! She is soooooooo lucky! And she even gets to kiss him so passionately sad

Attachment: ql10nnw1-893.jpg
This has been downloaded 59 time(s).

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 12:24 PM
draconigena
Browncoat

Prince Phillip! Or maybe Prince Eric, both are good. And both use to be my "boyfriends" when I was little.

Ah... the good old days...

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 07:14 AM
draconigena is currently offline Click here to Send draconigena a Private Message Find more posts by draconigena Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emma718
posthuman

what about real disney boys??

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 12:06 PM
Emma718 is currently offline Click here to Send Emma718 a Private Message Find more posts by Emma718 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RavenNightstar
We all go a little mad...

quote:
Originally posted by hrh_jennifer
I always liked Prince Philip, I think it's the way he talks to his horse, he should have been given more lines! Did anybody else really like Robin Hood, despite the fact that he's a fox?

Completelty agree! I think Prince Philip was my fav when I was a kid! And Robin Hood is good looking, even if he's a cartoon fox!

Eric was always a good one too!

May the Wind always be at your back, and the Sun upon your face...
And may the Winds of Destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 12:58 PM
RavenNightstar is currently offline Click here to Send RavenNightstar a Private Message Find more posts by RavenNightstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

The dude of the little mermaid...big grin

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 11:43 AM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RebelPhoenix
I work in mysterious ways

quote:
Originally posted by XxAdamantiumxX
some of my friends say john smith..but i also say aladdin

John Smith looks very similar to the Captain in Hunchbank of Notre Damn doesn't he?

Official Gryffindor Lawyer

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 12:08 PM
RebelPhoenix is currently offline Click here to Send RebelPhoenix a Private Message Find more posts by RebelPhoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

noooohooo he looks like the beast *transformed*

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 09:21 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote