KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » What would you think if Tarantino remade NBK?

Should Tarantino remake NBK?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Hell Yeah! He could definately improve it. 3 42.86%
Hell No! It would just ruin his cred. 1 14.29%
I DON'T CARE!!! Leave me alone. 1 14.29%
maybe? 2 28.57%
Total: 7 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

What would you think if Tarantino remade NBK?
Started by: roland faust

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
roland faust

Cool What would you think if Tarantino remade NBK?

How would you feel about Tarantino remaking NBK in his own style as he should have done to begin with? Ideas for cast? Comments?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 09:30 AM
roland faust is currently offline Click here to Send roland faust a Private Message Find more posts by roland faust Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlueHarvest
insert lame title

I'd rather see a TR remake.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 08:08 AM
BlueHarvest is currently offline Click here to Send BlueHarvest a Private Message Find more posts by BlueHarvest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roundisfunny

Aren't the two films sorta based on the same story? At least TR wasn't mutilated by Tony Scott--he kept Q's original dialogue and storyline, and turned it into a watchable movie.

I didn't vote, because my choice isn't up there: he should make such a film, but not yet--more like in 20 years.

Raising Arizona, 1987

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 11:46 PM
roundisfunny is currently offline Click here to Send roundisfunny a Private Message Find more posts by roundisfunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think Natural Born Killers is perfect as it is. I wouldn't like to see him remake it at all, concentrate on his own different ideas now.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 03:08 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I agree no need for a remake of NBK. What is done is done and despite QT not liking Stone's direction of the film is no point in trying to fix something that doesn't need to be fix. Great film as it is.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2004 11:59 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

i dont think he should remake it but the movie is shit as hell with what Oliver Stone did to it. and i think True Romance was really good irrelevant of QT not making it.

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2004 03:36 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviejunkie23

Smile YES!!!!!!!!!

Why not?
Quintin said he was upset how much good ol olive boy buthered his script. Now Quint could direct it the way he wants. Heaven knows he could get the budget.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 08:04 PM
moviejunkie23 is currently offline Click here to Send moviejunkie23 a Private Message Find more posts by moviejunkie23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bigmoka

Angry NBK

NBK rocked , woody was the man!!!

QT rocks the movie world ,keep it coming !!!

OS did the job with NBK !!!

enough said

Old Post Dec 24th, 2004 01:38 AM
bigmoka is currently offline Click here to Send bigmoka a Private Message Find more posts by bigmoka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ironmovies

This film is beautifull leave it alone dont add ne fing take ne fing away and dont remake it almost every remake suks and this film can not b improved its a brilliant powerfull film which u ave 2 c 2 belive how gd it is

Old Post Jan 8th, 2005 06:26 PM
ironmovies is currently offline Click here to Send ironmovies a Private Message Find more posts by ironmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

he should remake the movie called the land of faraway with christopher lee

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 07:16 AM
Darth_Nefarus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Nefarus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nefarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote