KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Budd & Bill

Budd & Bill
Started by: ryenne

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ryenne

Question Budd & Bill

Does anyone know why budd was angry at bill??

Old Post Dec 26th, 2004 06:47 PM
ryenne is currently offline Click here to Send ryenne a Private Message Find more posts by ryenne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bierbommetje

Budd's girl left him for Bill, the girl being Elle. Bea was with Bill, but after she was "killed" Elle took her place as Bill's GF, leaving Budd, hence the "you hateful *****" part.

Or so some say...

Im sure there was a thread on this before...

Old Post Dec 26th, 2004 10:02 PM
Bierbommetje is currently offline Click here to Send Bierbommetje a Private Message Find more posts by Bierbommetje Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Makes perfect sense to me

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 06:30 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Atomic Rico
Restricted

Account Restricted

I didnt think about that
This makes me feel alot more mad at Elle for killing him

Banned on Anime Forums and Anime Nation

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 01:48 AM
Atomic Rico is currently offline Click here to Send Atomic Rico a Private Message Find more posts by Atomic Rico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Death Incarnate

where in the film does it show that Budd is angry at bill?

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 08:48 PM
Death Incarnate is currently offline Click here to Send Death Incarnate a Private Message Find more posts by Death Incarnate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Atomic Rico
Restricted

Account Restricted

When Bill arrives at Budd's trailer, he says:"Youve got to stop being mad at me"

Banned on Anime Forums and Anime Nation

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 01:24 AM
Atomic Rico is currently offline Click here to Send Atomic Rico a Private Message Find more posts by Atomic Rico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviejunkie23

i like your theory that Elle left budd for bill but i don't really think there is much more evidence than budd was mad at bill and elle dated bill afterwards. There didn't seem to be much of any indicators when elle spoke to bud other than her killing him. I like the theory but i don't know if there is enough evidence for it.
My question too is why did honzo hate bill so much? did he kill his son? thats my guess

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 04:36 AM
moviejunkie23 is currently offline Click here to Send moviejunkie23 a Private Message Find more posts by moviejunkie23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

I think the bit where Budd says "wrong brother" is quite a hint.

Bill was Hanzo's protege and we gather somewhere along the line he rebelled against Hanzo's principles

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 04:30 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

Elle was Budd's girl?

Where in the movie does it say that?

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 06:25 PM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Bill didn't take Budd to Jack Rabbit Slim's one day, and there's been a feud ever since.

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 07:19 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

Which one is it?

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post May 11th, 2005 04:04 PM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

I'd always thought what Bierbommetje explained ^^

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 03:09 PM
JohnnyBloom is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyBloom a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyBloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreadlord_913
Fictional Pulp

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bierbommetje
Budd's girl left him for Bill, the girl being Elle. Bea was with Bill, but after she was "killed" Elle took her place as Bill's GF, leaving Budd, hence the "you hateful *****" part.

Or so some say...

Im sure there was a thread on this before...

That's about it. When Beatrix left the group it went into chaos and disbanded essentially.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 11:34 AM
Dreadlord_913 is currently offline Click here to Send Dreadlord_913 a Private Message Find more posts by Dreadlord_913 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KILLBILLFREAK
----DiVAS-R-DEADLY-------

It was all Beatrix's fault

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 10:48 PM
KILLBILLFREAK is currently offline Click here to Send KILLBILLFREAK a Private Message Find more posts by KILLBILLFREAK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bksdrums

Elle and Bill obviously dated because when she is about to kill Kiddo when she is in the hospital Elle calls Bill. At the end of the phone conversation, she says I love you. And after Elle kills Budd, she tells Bill to go smoke and she would be there in a little while.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 06:34 AM
bksdrums is currently offline Click here to Send bksdrums a Private Message Find more posts by bksdrums Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KILLBILLFREAK

My question is how come Elle did not kill Beatrix when she had the chance even though Bill told her not to why not kill her?
If O-Ren or Vernita killed Beartrix and Elle killed Budd and Bill found out what will Bill do?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 07:01 PM
KILLBILLFREAK is currently offline Click here to Send KILLBILLFREAK a Private Message Find more posts by KILLBILLFREAK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I don't know about your second question but Elle follows what Bill says, thats why she didn't kill Beatrix. Its not her character to disobey a direct order from Bill.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 12:21 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KILLBILLFREAK

o okay i guess that makes sense

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 01:46 AM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Btw, I have your sig as a 60"X22" poster in my room.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 06:52 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juwanna
ManWhoWillBeKillingyouNow

quote: (post)
Originally posted by furryman
I think the bit where Budd says "wrong brother" is quite a hint.

Bill was Hanzo's protege and we gather somewhere along the line he rebelled against Hanzo's principles

Hanzo felt responsible for Bill's actions therefore aggreed to help Bea

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 05:24 AM
Juwanna is currently offline Click here to Send Juwanna a Private Message Find more posts by Juwanna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote