KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The Professional 2

The Professional 2
Started by: forumcrew

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
forumcrew

The Professional 2

*First off this is purely an idea I havnt heard anythign of any sequel being made to this movie and I doubt they ever will make one..

But I think it would be cool to see Natalie Portman star in it as an all grown up hitwoman.. she has proven to be a very versatile actress and i think she could handle the action aspects and would have the look. (Plus shes the right age now) Given the right director/writer I think this could be an amazing movie.. any thoughts?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 04:24 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

She wouldn't be credible as a cleaner, IMO.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 08:01 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

yea i was thinkin she has too "cute" of a look but seeing the many different parts she has played i think she could pull it off actting wise and I dont think it would be too hard to get the look

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 09:24 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

I never even heard of the first one.JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 02:46 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

It would be interesting, but very different in terms of tone. An interesting twist that despite everything that occured she ended up going that way.

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 02:57 PM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

quote:
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
I never even heard of the first one.JM

That's because Leon is too ****ing good for you.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 06:38 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Play nice, guys.

Jackie, take it for a spin sometime. Luc Besson is a fantastic writer/director.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 07:02 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

quote:
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Play nice, guys.

Jackie, take it for a spin sometime. Luc Besson is a fantastic writer/director.

yea the professional or Leon is one of those great movies that a lot of people never knew existed for a while

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 07:17 PM
Solo

Yeah, it truely is a shame that it wasn't that popular. If it was we probably would've gotten some kind of prequel, which would've been great.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 04:08 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

this better not be made erm

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 08:33 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sXe
jenr

I'd literally s--- in my pants if they ever made a sequal. Even if it wasn't even good I'd still love it. Leon's my baby nothin could ever make me hate it. I'd wouldnt enjoy it is Luc Besson didn't direct it and Natalie Portman wasn't in it. That would ruin the momment dramaticlly.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 12:37 AM
sXe is currently offline Click here to Send sXe a Private Message Find more posts by sXe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

the fact [SPOILER - highlight to read]: that leon himself dies in the end sort of killed any chances for a sequel imo...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 12:42 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sXe
jenr

everyone knows that whos seen it. but Mathilda didn't so there could be

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 12:45 AM
sXe is currently offline Click here to Send sXe a Private Message Find more posts by sXe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote