KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » V for Vendetta

V for Vendetta
Started by: cal31

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cal31
Let's Win Twins

V for Vendetta

Anybody else looking forward to this film? The Wachowski Bros. are writing the script based off of the graphic novel of the same name and the story is about an alternate timeline where Germany won World War II and a rebel known as "V" wages war against them. With the Wachowskis writing and also having Natalie Portman in the film, I think this will be one of the best of 2005.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 05:04 AM
cal31 is currently offline Click here to Send cal31 a Private Message Find more posts by cal31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

yea i just found out about this a few days ago.. im very eager to see more about it

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 07:39 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

me too!! I cant wait to see the movie, or read the book...
the fact that the whachowski bros are writing only makes me more eager to see it

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 07:24 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morpheus
The Gospel R3L0AD3D

raver saw the book at b&n. i hope movie has the good look.
the book is okay.(didnt read all of it) raver

She doesn't quite chop your head off. She makes a Pez dispenser out of you.

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 10:52 PM
Morpheus is currently offline Click here to Send Morpheus a Private Message Find more posts by Morpheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Filmmaker451
the spirit within

Teaser poster:

(please log in to view the image)

The saga is complete! Buy the beginning of the end trilogy in stores today

Last edited by Cory Chaos on May 15th, 2005 at 08:21 PM

Old Post May 7th, 2005 09:39 AM
Filmmaker451 is currently offline Click here to Send Filmmaker451 a Private Message Find more posts by Filmmaker451 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

I dont see it confused

Old Post May 7th, 2005 09:50 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Filmmaker451
the spirit within

quote: (post)
Originally posted by IceWithin
I dont see it confused

Well it's right there. Maybe it just doesn't appear there on your computer but I'll give you a link to it:

http://www.comingsoon.net/gallery/A...Vendetta/v1.jpg

The saga is complete! Buy the beginning of the end trilogy in stores today

Old Post May 7th, 2005 09:59 AM
Filmmaker451 is currently offline Click here to Send Filmmaker451 a Private Message Find more posts by Filmmaker451 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cal31
Let's Win Twins

Sounds like Hugh Weaving, who played Agent Smith in the Matrix movies, is now going to play the lead role. I'm looking forward to this movie even more now.

Old Post May 15th, 2005 07:52 PM
cal31 is currently offline Click here to Send cal31 a Private Message Find more posts by cal31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

For those of you who don't know this yet, Natalie Portman reportedly shaved her head for her role in this film.

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post May 16th, 2005 06:08 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

I am not a big fan of them so no I do not think I will see the movie.I may rent it in the future if my boyfriend wants to see it.JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 11:09 AM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
For those of you who don't know this yet, Natalie Portman reportedly shaved her head for her role in this film.

oh god no! natalie!

...Id still bang her

Old Post May 19th, 2005 02:18 AM
Holcomb

I think that haircut will be great for the film but I hope it grows back soon.

Old Post May 19th, 2005 02:08 PM
Holcomb is currently offline Click here to Send Holcomb a Private Message Find more posts by Holcomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

lol yeah...
I cant wait for the movie it's gonna be mad cool

Old Post May 20th, 2005 07:07 AM
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

Originally posted by IceWithin
oh god no! natalie!

Thats the same way I felt when I saw her new haircut. At least we know it will eventually grow back. wink

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post May 27th, 2005 09:56 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Guess the concentration camp look is en vogue?

Old Post May 28th, 2005 12:39 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

She looks like a crack whore with no hair

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post May 28th, 2005 04:51 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

O good! I was wondering why her head was shaved! I was hoping it wasnt for some stupid fashion statement! cool!

Id do her ... and Im a chick

Old Post May 28th, 2005 05:00 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

Thats the same way I felt when I saw her new haircut. At least we know it will eventually grow back. wink

lol yeah

Originally posted by SlipknoT
She looks like a crack whore with no hair

laughing out loud right...

Old Post May 28th, 2005 03:09 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Barf Different to original story

It has be very different considering the extreme dictatorship based on a Thatcherite government failed to come to pass. It has dated terribly, It was to those of us who read it at the time a very clever, but depressing piece of satire and social comment. As its reality never came near to coming to pass. I see little point in this film, The Watchmen, Miracleman or even Tom Strong would work better from Moore's works.

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Last edited by Sir Whirlysplat on May 28th, 2005 at 03:40 PM

Old Post May 28th, 2005 03:30 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cal31
Let's Win Twins

Trailer is finally out and you can see it on the site vforvendetta.com. Looks good so far.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 04:27 AM