KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Elle Driver

Elle Driver
Started by: rox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
rox

Elle Driver

i really like her now. she had a sense of humor

Old Post Jan 9th, 2005 03:25 AM
rox is currently offline Click here to Send rox a Private Message Find more posts by rox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

But she deserved her eye ripped out.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2005 12:21 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orenfan
O-Ren's willing slavegirl

Yeah she had it coming but she was ok.

As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you're unconvinced that a particular plan of action I've decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is - I collect your ****ing head. Just like this ****er here. Now, if any of you sons of bitches got anything else to say, now's the ****ing time. I didn't think so.
---------------------------------------------
Love me, or BURN FOREVER. But you get a choice in the matter. Cool, eh? (God)

Old Post Jan 9th, 2005 04:41 PM
orenfan is currently offline Click here to Send orenfan a Private Message Find more posts by orenfan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

She kicks ass

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 06:20 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

She is hot and lethal! And also blind.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 04:25 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rox

quote:
Originally posted by eggmayo
But she deserved her eye ripped out.

well beatrix left her alive unlike the others so she should be thankful. and if she can give budd a million dollars she can afford new eyes. if that black mamba didn't get her

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 05:47 PM
rox is currently offline Click here to Send rox a Private Message Find more posts by rox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I think that money belong to Bill. But now that Bill is dead is most likely Elle will inherit that money and might seek revenge in KB vol. III. (if there is a sequel. wink )

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 05:53 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

quote:
Originally posted by rox
well beatrix left her alive unlike the others so she should be thankful. and if she can give budd a million dollars she can afford new eyes. if that black mamba didn't get her

Well, considering she was stumbling around blind, and there was a snake in the trailer, I think you are supposed to assume she dies.
And you can get replacement eyes now?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 06:01 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

yeah you can replace eyes, but i don't know what the go is if you have your eye torn out, that'd take the optical cord and everything, making a transplant practicly impossible. and the snake would have killed her anyway, even if she'd gotten out of the trailer alive, she'd have died in the elements trying to find her way to town

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 12:29 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Elements mean nothing to a member of the DiVAS! I'm sure she could survive the elements, the snake's the only dilemma I see here. It's quite possible she's alive

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 06:11 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

She can also become a blind Kung fu Master. Or a blind swordwoman kinda like Zatoichi.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 03:39 PM
eggmayo

quote:
Originally posted by tabby999
yeah you can replace eyes, but i don't know what the go is if you have your eye torn out, that'd take the optical cord and everything, making a transplant practicly impossible. and the snake would have killed her anyway, even if she'd gotten out of the trailer alive, she'd have died in the elements trying to find her way to town

So if you can get you're eyes replaced, why are there still blind people, surely they would get their eyes replaced?

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 08:03 PM
Deathblow
-

Well..aside from all the technicalities flying around here, I thought Elle was a great villain, she was so ****ing horrible you just can't help liking her. The way she sat there and read all that stuff about the mamba to Budd while he was dying a slow painful death, that was pure Tarantino genius. The part where she dresses up as a freaky nurse in Vol. 1, that was so David Lynch. Scary lady.

Daryl Hannah's come a long ass way since Splash yes

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 09:19 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

~shudder~ ugh, Splash was horrible

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 03:44 AM
eggmayo

Was that the mermaid film?

Anyway, I thought she was pretty good in Bladerunner.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 11:33 AM
Ogami Itto
Lone Wolf and Cub

She was perfect : Hot and Deadly and she acted good

If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain or bitter; for always there will be lesser and greater persons than yourself.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 04:37 PM
Ogami Itto is currently offline Click here to Send Ogami Itto a Private Message Find more posts by Ogami Itto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Angie79
Van God Los

Elle...

I loved her. Now the eye being ripped out, she definitely had that coming. She was so evil, yet I couldn't help liking her.

Liked Ms. Hannah in Bladerunner as well.

"I'm a page-three girl. I'm a Warhol superstar. I'm a dyke. I'm a riot grrrl.
I'm the queen of sex. I'm a housewife with a jar of rat poison."

~ Kill Your Boyfriend

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 11:53 AM
Angie79 is currently offline Click here to Send Angie79 a Private Message Find more posts by Angie79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Celestialgirl
What your passion?

I Love Elle Driver-I dressed up as her for Halloween, and I also hated Splash.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 05:19 AM
Celestialgirl is currently offline Click here to Send Celestialgirl a Private Message Find more posts by Celestialgirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Death Incarnate

She was fcking excellent. I'd love to be like her.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 03:22 PM
Death Incarnate is currently offline Click here to Send Death Incarnate a Private Message Find more posts by Death Incarnate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

I love the whole; "I'm gonna kill you, and it has to be done, but while you wait, here is a little info on your sysmptoms." how generous of her.

All that effort.

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 12:17 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote