KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The Son Of The Mask

The Son Of The Mask
Started by: Red Superfly

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

The Son Of The Mask

OK, WTF is this? Seriously, typical Hollywood. Take something well loved like The Mask (which I still think ROCKS), take Jim Carrey out of it (WTF?) and throw in a stupid baby.

This looks like the crappest movie ever. Trust corporate America to p*ss on something good.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 08:52 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

This idea is seriously a bad joke. It looks horrible. I'm hoping this shit bombs. So we aren't thrown with another one of these.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 09:19 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dazzler619

I agree

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 10:08 PM
Dazzler619 is currently offline Click here to Send Dazzler619 a Private Message Find more posts by Dazzler619 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

I will never watch this movie ever.

This afternoon with you was something like a letter
The kind that someone writes but never sends

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 10:25 PM
KillTheLight is currently offline Click here to Send KillTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by KillTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

you know, the mask is actually a decent dark story that could hjave made an original film that is good, but we got jim carry's take on the mask. That was bad, but now we get a son of the mask This is seriously one of the worst idea's EVER.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 12:54 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly

I enjoyed the first Mask, maybe because I was a lot younger, but this new one is taking the p*ss.

It looks like the same people who made the Inspector Gadget film and Kangaroo Jack are back in business.

God I hate this kiddy SHIT!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 12:57 AM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

This movie looks retarded.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 01:41 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

May those who produce it be struck down. no expression

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 03:05 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

Amen.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 03:08 AM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xtremechik2

Looks really stupid

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 03:37 AM
Xtremechik2 is currently offline Click here to Send Xtremechik2 a Private Message Find more posts by Xtremechik2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

What a crappy idea, anything for money these days, how low can you get!?

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 03:56 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

unmitigated crap

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 06:08 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not only is this movie crappy, it also has Jamie Kennedy. He's a fricking dip.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 06:31 AM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

The return of the ill-effects of Dumb and Dumberer, ladies and gentleman. Didn't Hollywood learn from that?

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 02:28 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly

What's up with that possessed baby? Apparently the baby has the powers of The Mask.

So that makes The Mask in question look redundant. The effects are worse than the ones from almost ten years ago, and the whole thing in general should be a straight-to-video-then-bargain-bin deal. How the hell it is getting into the cinemas is beyond my comprehension.

This movie is done like Cats and Dogs - the movie is based on the crappy assumption that dogs and babies are somehow funny, when in actual fact, they are annoying and retarded. If I wanted to watch crap like that I'll watch You've Been Framed.

"Oh look the dog pulls a funny face! The baby just fell over! I can't stand the hilarity!".

F**k off.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 02:57 PM
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

quote:
Originally posted by botankus
The return of the ill-effects of Dumb and Dumberer, ladies and gentleman. Didn't Hollywood learn from that?

I'm one of the few people that really liked "Dumb and Dumberer". It had a real cult feel to it. A Latino janitor as Lloyd's dad, who lives in the school basement?

God, the Bob Saget cameo/scenes were priceless!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 06:37 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Cinema... it sounds like your liking stuff just to be different now. I can't believe that you actually liked dumb and dumberer. Ahhh, but then again someone out there actually likes the film jesus christ vampire hunter.

you know i really should not be surprised at the premise of this movie. Let me explain. two words and a number...BABY GENIUSES 2. ok.. well now that i am done giving my explanation i shall go and pity anything that comes out of hollywood some more .

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 03:24 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

I've always had bad taste, if that's what you're implying, lol. Alright, not inherently bad, just obscure.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 06:03 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

i laughed at the trailer then when i stopped laughing ( which didn't take long )

i thought WTF is this and why the hell is it being made..

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 11:35 AM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freddy Lover
Speachless

It looks really stupid...but maybe stupid little kids would enjoy watching it.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 02:20 PM
Freddy Lover is currently offline Click here to Send Freddy Lover a Private Message Find more posts by Freddy Lover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote