KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » My Random Movie Quiz

What is your favourite Movie Genre?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Thriller/Horror 3 75.00%
Comedy 0 0%
Animation/Anime 0 0%
Family 0 0%
Action 0 0%
Musicals 0 0%
Adventure 0 0%
Drama 0 0%
Sci Fi 1 25.00%
Other 0 0%
Total: 4 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

My Random Movie Quiz
Started by: mmmmoley

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mmmmoley

Question My Random Movie Quiz

Ello peeps wink I'm just interested in other peoples points-of-view when it comes to films. What films they like, why they like them, and blaa blaa blaa really! I would really appreciate it if people can do this quiz. Its really just for fun and so I can maybe find some groovy people with similar intersests as me! Cheers

#1> What do you first notice about a film? (Why do you go and watch it?) Is it coz:
A: Good Producer and/or Director
B: Good cast
C: Seems like your kinda film
D: Other - if so what?

#2> Are you interested in sequels?

#3> What do you think of movie remakes?

#4> Who are your favourite actors/actresses and why?

#5> What actors/actresses do you think:
A: are Underatted?
B: are Overatted?
C: are in the wrong business?
D: are only going to last 10 minutes in the movie business?
E: is going to be a huge star by 2006/7?

Here is a quite random Question for you all...
What was Dumbo's real birth name given to him by his mother?

Thanks
Ali
x

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 08:46 PM
mmmmoley is currently offline Click here to Send mmmmoley a Private Message Find more posts by mmmmoley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmmmoley

Re: My Random Movie Quiz

quote:

#1> What do you first notice about a film? (Why do you go and watch it?) Is it coz:
A: Good Producer and/or Director
B: Good cast
C: Seems like your kinda film
D: Other - if so what?

#2> Are you interested in sequels?

#3> What do you think of movie remakes?

#4> Who are your favourite actors/actresses and why?

#5> What actors/actresses do you think:
A: are Underatted?
B: are Overatted?
C: are in the wrong business?
D: are only going to last 10 minutes in the movie business?
E: is going to be a huge star by 2006/7?

1> If one of my favourite actors/actresses is in the movie then obviousley that would interest me! Thta's probably the first thing I look at, is the cast! If it has a good producer then that is always a bonus!

2> Some sequels are OK! Depends on if the 1st movie is a classic or not! If it is, then you don't want to make sequels as it reuins it all!

3> I liked Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake - much better than the original! Haven't really seen many remakes! I am looking forward to Willy Wonka though!

4> I like Johnny Depp, mainly coz he is good looking - I don't really think ALL his films are that great, however he does have a few classics! He is a good actor, but not always put in the right films! Also like Adam Sandler - He's made some good movies! Sandra Bullock's cool and I'm really starting to like Colin Farrell!

5A> In a way, Vin Diesel - Always getting the same roles over and over (undercover cop)! J-Lo too in a weird way! Look at her, she's gorgeous, she can sing and I think she can act!
5B> Orlando Bloom + Kiera Knightley! Yes they are both good looking people, but I think they are not the best actors around!
5C> As above!
5D> Ashton Kutcher! I'd liek him to, but its just not happening right now!
5E> Paul Walker and Orlando Bloom (UNFROTUNATLY) - I don't want him to be, but thats the only person I can think of!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 09:14 PM
mmmmoley is currently offline Click here to Send mmmmoley a Private Message Find more posts by mmmmoley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

I would say because it has alot of action and good acting and good directpr!There I kepted it short and sweet!JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 10:42 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote