KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » 'The Brady Bunch Movie' and 'A Very Brady Sequel'

'The Brady Bunch Movie' and 'A Very Brady Sequel'
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Love 'The Brady Bunch Movie' and 'A Very Brady Sequel'

My friend just reminded me of how great these movies are!

I think they rock!

Though, 'The Brady Bunch In The White House' was a piece of crap...

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 09:51 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I thought both were funny.. for me though they werent like a total sleeper hit or anything.. a good watch none the less

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 09:55 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

yes

I like thier songs!

*Starts singing*

Driving down the highway in a Make-shift Model T.A, oh! yeah! oh!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 10:47 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Never heard of the White House one...thank God!

But these movies, for some strange reason, are really good. I even think the sequel's better than the first. Tim Matheson really makes that movie.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 12:21 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

I watched these when I was like 6.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 01:48 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Then you must only be about 14 or 15 because they came out in 1995.

It's weird, I'm a chick who loves horrors, but I love these two movies! blink

I also think the seconds better then the first.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 04:06 AM
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by BlackC@t
Then you must only be about 14 or 15 because they came out in 1995.

I sure am.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 04:46 AM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
5knuckleShuffle
Restricted

Account Restricted

damn in 95?

god do i feel old.

personaly i think these movies were awsome.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 04:48 AM
5knuckleShuffle is currently offline Click here to Send 5knuckleShuffle a Private Message Find more posts by 5knuckleShuffle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beastro
Restricted

Account Restricted

My mom bought "A very brady sequel" dont even get me started on e'm

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 05:18 AM
Beastro is currently offline Click here to Send Beastro a Private Message Find more posts by Beastro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

You don't like them!? huh

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 10:46 AM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I thought it was funny when jan was complaining about marshas popularity

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 01:49 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

I thought these movies were genuinely funny.

"Hey there groovy chick, you're really happenin' in a far out way!" laughing out loud

Also, it's funny how the oldest son is played by the same guy who did Peter Parkers voice in the 90's Spider-Man cartoon.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 02:55 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

That movie is so bad that it is so funny!I had watched the first but never the second.I have to be in a strange mood to watch the movie through.JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 03:46 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

quote:
Originally posted by Red Superfly

Also, it's funny how the oldest son is played by the same guy who did Peter Parkers voice in the 90's Spider-Man cartoon.

I found that out recently too! eek!

I think that's really "neato!" laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 10:42 AM
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

quote:
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
That movie is so bad that it is so funny!I had watched the first but never the second.I have to be in a strange mood to watch the movie through.JM

It's intentionally bad, which makes it even more of a success................

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 04:13 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote