KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Party Monster

Party Monster
Started by: KillTheLight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

Party Monster

Has anyone else seen this movie?It stars Macaulay Culkin and Seth Green.

This afternoon with you was something like a letter
The kind that someone writes but never sends

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 04:44 PM
KillTheLight is currently offline Click here to Send KillTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by KillTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Yes. It literally made me gay watching it.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 12:25 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing How ironic. This gay kid I sit next to in English is always talking about it

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 12:44 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

laughing I really didn't know what to think when watching this movie it was just weird.

This afternoon with you was something like a letter
The kind that someone writes but never sends

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 12:44 AM
KillTheLight is currently offline Click here to Send KillTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by KillTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

No but those two are good actors so I wil have to check it out.What is it rated btw?JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 12:48 AM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

It made me uncomfortable, not that I am homophobic in any way. The approach to the New York club scene was just so "guerilla" that it literally forced you, even as a viewer, to become a club kid to make you understand what was going on.

It's a shame, because I've been afraid to watch any Gregg Araki movies since.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 12:52 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I found no point to this film. After about twenty minutes, the film kept repeating itself. It tried to keep the audiences attention with sparse momments of exaggerated shock value, then the next minute would try and be gritty realness. I dont think the film knew what it wanted to do from the start. The only people paying for the confusion of this movie is the audience.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 06:01 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

I love party monster! it makes me pine for the days when I my self was basically a club kid...not as extreme but pretty damn close to the craziness of this movie. (Cleveland's a bore in comparison)

being based on a true story is also a plus for me and movies, and knowing the story and seeing that world from the inside before watching party monster made me really appreciate what they were trying to pull off.

heres my favorite siggie from the movie
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 07:30 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote