KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Labyrinth

Labyrinth
Started by: RavenNightstar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RavenNightstar
We all go a little mad...

Labyrinth

Give me the child! Through dangers untold, and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here to the castle, beyond the Goblin City, to take back the child that you have stolen. For my will is as strong as yours, and my Kingdom is as great! You have no power over me!!!

I don't think I will ever forget those lines! I used to repeat them over and over again when I played in the woods behind my uncles house. Too bad no one's invented the Holodeck yet! I'd go try out the Labyrinth.

May the Wind always be at your back, and the Sun upon your face...
And may the Winds of Destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 03:37 PM
RavenNightstar is currently offline Click here to Send RavenNightstar a Private Message Find more posts by RavenNightstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shugie99

I wish David Bowie had continued his film career.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 08:43 PM
shugie99 is currently offline Click here to Send shugie99 a Private Message Find more posts by shugie99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aku
Drunk

That damn snail thing. If she said it went to the castle then the film would have ended in about 10 minutes.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 06:01 PM
Aku is currently offline Click here to Send Aku a Private Message Find more posts by Aku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Labyrinth rocks.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 12:00 AM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

this movie is disturbing

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 03:36 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hrh_jennifer
Daydream believer

With regards to the snail thing, it was all sarah's fault, any normal person would have asked "why?" But Labyrinth is my favourite, recently got the DVD, spent a whole Theology lesson explaining the riddle of the doors to the rest of the class, we were talking about puzzles or somethin, and I'd got the explanation Sarah gives to the doors for the first time and my classmates still hadn't got it, so I drew diagrams and everything! it makes it worse, knowing she'd got the answer right that she told the helping hands to take her down into the oubliette! I also wish for a holodeck so I can go into the labyrinth. PS, the foetus-like things on stcks that bite Ludo are still the scariest things I've ever seen!

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 05:13 PM
hrh_jennifer is currently offline Click here to Send hrh_jennifer a Private Message Find more posts by hrh_jennifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RavenNightstar

quote:
Originally posted by hrh_jennifer
PS, the foetus-like things on stcks that bite Ludo are still the scariest things I've ever seen!

Brrr! I do agree there! Man, those things are EVIL!

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 06:33 PM
RavenNightstar is currently offline Click here to Send RavenNightstar a Private Message Find more posts by RavenNightstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

lol!!!" I smell nothing... the air is sweet and fragrant"

I still quote that all the time!
what a great movie big grin

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 09:55 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I don't remember much of it.

But when I was a kid I loved this film.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 11:56 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Who could forget the Bog of Eternal Stench?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 03:28 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RavenNightstar

laughing I love Sir Didimus! He rules!

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 04:11 PM
hayden's minx
Safe

Haha. I bought it on dvd for my mate for christmas. She loves it, but i'm not a huge fan of puppets or musicals, but it's fun if you wanna walkround after going
*voodoo* *who do?* *you do!*

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 05:20 PM
hayden's minx is currently offline Click here to Send hayden's minx a Private Message Find more posts by hayden's minx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

This movie would have been ten times better if it had a talking dog that could drive a car, was a certifciate 15 and starred Tim Robbins and that midget from Willow.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 08:12 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

this movie was awesome. i loved it from beginning to end. a lot of weird sh!t though.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 11:36 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmmmoley

Laugh LOL

quote:
Originally posted by Aku
That damn snail thing. If she said it went to the castle then the film would have ended in about 10 minutes.

I love that part of the film! You know at the end of few but certain films, you have 2 ways that in can end and you can watch both ways... they should have done that with Labyrinth big grin

I think that with most films!

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 12:48 AM
mmmmoley is currently offline Click here to Send mmmmoley a Private Message Find more posts by mmmmoley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RavenNightstar

Nothing should be changed from this movie! The characters ruled, the story kicks ass, and come on, that is the coolest looking labyrinth I have ever seen!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 01:01 PM