KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Hattori Hanzo and Bill

Hattori Hanzo and Bill
Started by: Death Incarnate

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Death Incarnate

Hattori Hanzo and Bill

This is an idiotic question but I've only gotten into Kill Bill recently. I don't understand why Hattori Hanzo has such a large obligation to make [SPOILER - highlight to read]: beatrix the sword, what exactly did bill do?

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 08:57 PM
Death Incarnate is currently offline Click here to Send Death Incarnate a Private Message Find more posts by Death Incarnate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Atomic Rico
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bill probably went on some crazy killing spree after leaving Hanzo, then got involved with the yakuza(if Bill was the man in the white suit in the animated scene)

Banned on Anime Forums and Anime Nation

Last edited by Atomic Rico on Jan 28th, 2005 at 01:33 AM

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 01:28 AM
Atomic Rico is currently offline Click here to Send Atomic Rico a Private Message Find more posts by Atomic Rico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Bill probably did something that Hattori didn't approve of at all, especially with his own swords

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 04:06 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviejunkie23

i think it was bigger tha he just killed someone, he seemed very very very upset. And also noticed when beatrix tells him who it is he stares at a picture of some guy for a few moments before writings bills name in the window. My guess its a son of his or someone he was close with that bill killed

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 04:39 AM
moviejunkie23 is currently offline Click here to Send moviejunkie23 a Private Message Find more posts by moviejunkie23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviejunkie23

also thats interesting to wonder wether the guy in the white suit was bill but remember i am sure O ren would recognize his face and try to kill him but her and bill seemed to be on good terms

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 04:42 AM
moviejunkie23 is currently offline Click here to Send moviejunkie23 a Private Message Find more posts by moviejunkie23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote