KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Alone In The Dark

Alone In The Dark
Started by: Thoma5

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Thoma5

Alone In The Dark

A game which i cant beaten is goin to show on the movie and guy, pls tell me hw u feel abt this movie....
http://www.aloneinthedarkthemovie.com smile

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 06:01 AM
Thoma5 is currently offline Click here to Send Thoma5 a Private Message Find more posts by Thoma5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FLICKNAVY
Ultimate Fighter

It looks alright. I think about it though and House of the Dead sucked. One of the worst horror movies I've ever seen and it was based on a game. Resident Evil is pretty good and that was based on a game too. I don't know, just doesn't look that good to me although I loved the game for my 3DO years ago.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 08:10 AM
FLICKNAVY is currently offline Click here to Send FLICKNAVY a Private Message Find more posts by FLICKNAVY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thoma5

oh...

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 10:08 AM
Thoma5 is currently offline Click here to Send Thoma5 a Private Message Find more posts by Thoma5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

The creatures look REALLY REALLY fake. Looks cheap. Plus the story doesn't appeal to me even if it did visually look good.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 08:24 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Re: Alone In The Dark

quote:
Originally posted by Thoma5
A game which i cant beaten is goin to show on the movie and guy, pls tell me hw u feel abt this movie....
http://www.aloneinthedarkthemovie.com smile

this was a game???erm

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 08:35 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

From the stinkers.com:
"So inept on every level, you wonder why the distributor didn't release it straight to video, or better, toss it directly into the trash." -- New York Times
"So bad in ways the people who coined the word never even thought of. It's hard to imagine anyone over the age of 10 was involved with it." -- Baltimore Sun
"On the short list of Worst Movies Ever Made." -- Walter Chaw, Film Freak Central

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 08:36 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

saw this for free and it wasnt even worth the time it spent to see it... worst movie ive seen in a very very very long time

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 08:49 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

hmmmm... thats for that update forum... i wont see it sad

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 08:50 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

When will people learn, video games don't translate to cinema.

Although saying that, I'd be 100% in favor of making a movie based on Silent Hill.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 02:55 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thoma5

Yea hope so..Silent hill

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 02:41 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

The story seems very familiar to the film called Pitch Black starring Vin Diesel.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 03:03 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SithSpy
Prodigal Son

its been a long time since i played the game but i dont remember creatures like this or a team of commandos either, it was one guy walking through a house solving puzzles, am i thinking of the same alone in the dark game?

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 03:03 AM
SithSpy is currently offline Click here to Send SithSpy a Private Message Find more posts by SithSpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

The reviews have been using words like "inept". That's just not a good sign, lol.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 03:10 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zilverz

this movie sucked

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 09:18 AM
Zilverz is currently offline Click here to Send Zilverz a Private Message Find more posts by Zilverz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thoma5

Who had finish watchin this show??/

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 02:26 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

lol.. I knew it sucked after watching the trailer... another video game to movie screw-up

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 10:50 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

its based off a video game -- grrr

but I liked the second Resident Evil movie smile

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 10:51 AM
Thoma5

RE sux more

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 12:19 PM
Norma Jean
Restricted

Account Restricted

At least Resident Evil had a solid plot and flowed well.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 01:13 PM
Norma Jean is currently offline Click here to Send Norma Jean a Private Message Find more posts by Norma Jean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

quote:
Originally posted by Thoma5
RE sux more

Wow. I'm going to have to disagree with you there.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 03:01 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote