KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movies That Became TV Shows

Movies That Became TV Shows
Started by: kblixt

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kblixt

Movies That Became TV Shows

Clueless
The Crow
M*A*S*H
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
Highlander
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
John Woo's Once a Thief
Honey, I Shrunk the Kids
In the Heat of the Night
La Femme Nikita
The Magnificent Seven
9 to 5
Stargate
Paper Moon
The Outsiders
Parenthood
Planet of the Apes
Wierd Science
Soul Food
Starman

I LOVE movies but I also love a lot of different genres & era's, but I love film period. I also love to watch the movie award shows.I love to find out info about movie by: Surfing the net, listening, watching, & reading interviews, Reading books on the subject, Commentaries on DVD , Behind the scenes shows, Trailers, Biography shows, My friends & family,& also Reading interesting facts about the movie at imdb.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 04:27 PM
kblixt is currently offline Click here to Send kblixt a Private Message Find more posts by kblixt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

You forgot My Big Fat Stupid Greek TV Show

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 04:31 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Fugitive

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 04:33 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

That's actually reversed, since the television show came first.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 04:41 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
baracustastic
I aint gettin on no plane

Ghostbusters

Americans add throwing, pads, alter the length of the game etc, i.e. change it completely yet still call it football.

Then they call the original soccer, and expect the rest of the world to adopt this bastard name. Pish.

From hence forth American football shall be known as "soccer." by me.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 04:51 PM
baracustastic is currently offline Click here to Send baracustastic a Private Message Find more posts by baracustastic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kblixt

MOVIES THAT BECAME SATURDAY MORNING CARTOONS:
Beetlejuice
Free Willy
The Ernest Movies
Teen Wolf
The Neverending Story
Star Wars
Back to the Future

I LOVE movies but I also love a lot of different genres & era's, but I love film period. I also love to watch the movie award shows.I love to find out info about movie by: Surfing the net, listening, watching, & reading interviews, Reading books on the subject, Commentaries on DVD , Behind the scenes shows, Trailers, Biography shows, My friends & family,& also Reading interesting facts about the movie at imdb.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 04:52 PM
kblixt is currently offline Click here to Send kblixt a Private Message Find more posts by kblixt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

BattleStar Galactica
Buck Rogers

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 04:59 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

I can't believe none of you guys have mentioned the Texas Chainsaw Massacre TV series on CBS. You know, where every week some new kids stumble upon Leatherface's stomping grounds until they get skinned alive.

That, or the new show The Village on TBS, where the surprise is revealed after you watch 30 episodes.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 05:23 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kblixt

I forgot about Police Academy.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 05:28 PM
Dazzler619

Godzilla (1998 cartoon)

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 07:50 PM
Dazzler619 is currently offline Click here to Send Dazzler619 a Private Message Find more posts by Dazzler619 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

stargate is one to

i think there are doing pretty well with it

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 08:15 PM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I think it is too.
What's funny is that my cousin plays the character Adrian Conrad.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 11:58 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

They made Batman & Robin into a TV show, but they renamed it to Queer Eye For The Straight Guy.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 12:14 AM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote