KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » A Centurions Movie?

A Centurions Movie?
Started by: Dazzler619

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dazzler619

A Centurions Movie?

Remember that cool 80's cartoon with the 3 guys who had these machines for air, water, and land? Well I heard a rumor that there's going to be a live action movie of it? Is this true?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 07:42 PM
Dazzler619 is currently offline Click here to Send Dazzler619 a Private Message Find more posts by Dazzler619 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

God, I hope not. You just can't turn 20 year old cartoons into live action movies.

( I wanna be Ace Mc Cloud...)

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 08:00 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dazzler619

Well their making a Transformers movie and that's 20 years old

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 03:02 AM
Dazzler619 is currently offline Click here to Send Dazzler619 a Private Message Find more posts by Dazzler619 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

...yeah, and Transformers were about 1,000 times more popular. A live action "Transformers" movie is going to fail, anyway.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 03:30 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

POWER EXTREME!!

But seriously, no live action movie.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 01:43 PM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dazzler619

quote:
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
...yeah, and Transformers were about 1,000 times more popular. A live action "Transformers" movie is going to fail, anyway.

what makes you say that?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 02:34 PM
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

How will it work..?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 05:27 PM
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

It would have to be like a really serious flick and not like the show

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 06:54 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dazzler619

quote:
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
How will it work..?

The director and producers said it's going to be a mix of live action and computer animation.Something like Jurassic Park

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 07:37 PM
baracustastic
I aint gettin on no plane

Centurions were awesome. Yet another magic 80s cartoon made solely to sell toys.

The flying guy, the ground guy, the water guy and the wifey and orangutan in the spacestation.

Would be very strange to see a movie of that.

Americans add throwing, pads, alter the length of the game etc, i.e. change it completely yet still call it football.

Then they call the original soccer, and expect the rest of the world to adopt this bastard name. Pish.

From hence forth American football shall be known as "soccer." by me.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 04:40 AM
baracustastic is currently offline Click here to Send baracustastic a Private Message Find more posts by baracustastic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

the centurions kicked @ss! seeing a movie of it would be.... weird.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 06:56 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Andy Colt

Peronal I had the same idea a few years ago, I am fond of writing, I like to see old cartoons they saw as a child and I usually make my own adjustments, I think many of them have the potential to have their adaptations film,

Old Post May 23rd, 2010 02:18 PM
Andy Colt is currently offline Click here to Send Andy Colt a Private Message Find more posts by Andy Colt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Andy Colt

that means that not everything is good, so in hollywood should not respect all the perfection remember that these cartoons were aimed at children around 10 years, common sense is not learned this caused a drop in quality scripts of many that could have been really good. some examples of this are: Transformers 2, wolverine, hulk, gi joe, I hope you do not make me shit Robotech

Old Post May 23rd, 2010 02:19 PM
Andy Colt is currently offline Click here to Send Andy Colt a Private Message Find more posts by Andy Colt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote