KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » New Brian Jones murder mystery flick

New Brian Jones murder mystery flick
Started by: filmaddict

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
filmaddict

New Brian Jones murder mystery flick

Hi,
Has anybody heard of the new Brain Jones movie called THE WILD AND WYCKED WORLD OF BRIAN JONES? Its meant to be AMAZING and i cant wait to see it. Its gonna be big!! Does any body know anything about this film?
Let me know, cheers.
Andre

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 04:20 PM
filmaddict is currently offline Click here to Send filmaddict a Private Message Find more posts by filmaddict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Wrong forum

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 04:21 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

he was a dopehead so................ dont go swimming when you think you are flying

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 04:24 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
filmaddict

Sorry guys which forum should i be in??

Id still like to see this film cos it does sound really good. You heard anything about it?

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 04:29 PM
filmaddict is currently offline Click here to Send filmaddict a Private Message Find more posts by filmaddict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

movie forum, dont worry one of the mods will move it there.................... he was actually the only Stones dude I liked

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 04:31 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
filmaddict

Yeh? Didnt you like the other ones? Ive seen the trailer for this film and it looks well good, ive heard real good things about it. He was such a crazy guy that you know its gonna be agood film!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 04:34 PM
finti

never actuall cared for the Stones at all

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 04:45 PM
filmaddict

Neither do i really. I never really listen to the music. But since i heard about this film i expressed an interest. The trailer just blew me away! What music are you into?

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 04:47 PM
finti

Deep Purple, Rainbow, Pink FLoyd, the Who, Black Sabbath, Marillion, David Bowie, Led Zeppelin, the Clash

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 04:57 PM
filmaddict

cool cool. you not heard of this film then?

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 04:59 PM
finti

yes I heard about it but since I aint into Stones at all it just passed me as yet another film of a dead musician

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 05:02 PM
filmaddict

Yeh i know what your saying but i reckon it would be not just another film about a dead musician. This one looks really good. I think it goes more into the wild lifestyyle of the guy rather than the fact that he was amember of the stones

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 05:04 PM
finti

quote:
think it goes more into the wild lifestyyle of the guy rather than the fact that he was amember of the stones
So did Sid and Nancy yet it was a piss poor flick

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 06:33 PM
filmaddict

yeh but this one will be different. I have a freind who works in the industry and apparently everybodies talking about it! One of those films you only get once a blue moon.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 04:36 PM
filmaddict

EXCLUSIVE new trailer to BJ movie!!!!

I have got my hands on the new Brian Jones trialer and can send it to anybody who wants. This has not been released and fresh out of the cutting room. Be the first to see this promo to the much talked about film 'The Wild and Wycked Life of Brian Jones'.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 10:39 AM
BlondeBombshell

Re: EXCLUSIVE new trailer to BJ movie!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by filmaddict
I have got my hands on the new Brian Jones trialer and can send it to anybody who wants. This has not been released and fresh out of the cutting room. Be the first to see this promo to the much talked about film 'The Wild and Wycked Life of Brian Jones'.

Wasn't the rumor that Mick accidentally let him drown?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 03:15 PM
BlondeBombshell is currently offline Click here to Send BlondeBombshell a Private Message Find more posts by BlondeBombshell Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
filmaddict

Yeh i think so but in this film that isnt the story. This film is about murder. should be good!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 04:39 PM
bjones

How did you get a copy.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 10:01 PM
bjones is currently offline Click here to Send bjones a Private Message Find more posts by bjones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
filmaddict

Got a mate working in the cutting room. Ive got the copy on DVD but im still trying to work out how to send it via email

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 11:48 AM
tine

brian jones

hi filmaddict.

I've read somewhere that you've got a copy on dvd ?
Great, I want it too, and I'll pay you big for it.
What do you think ?

tine

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 02:51 PM
tine is currently offline Click here to Send tine a Private Message Find more posts by tine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote