KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Remember the Titans

Remember the Titans
Started by: T.M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Remember the Titans

I done a search and there were no threads for Remember the Titans

so i thought i would make one

i watched this a few months ago and i was pleasantly surprised. i thought i wouldn’t like it but i did

please anyone who has seen this movie (which is probably a lot of u seeing as it is kinda old messed) discuss it here thumb up.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 07:38 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
speiderman

A movie of people coming together and understanding one another. I thoroughly enjoyed the movie and have seen it at least 10 times. I love sports. Although the movie is so much more about comittment and other things. Great movie.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 07:48 PM
speiderman is currently offline Click here to Send speiderman a Private Message Find more posts by speiderman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

yeah i agree with what u said it is alot more than a sports movie yes

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 07:51 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I enjoyed it the first 5 times, but then not so much when they forced us to watch it in school on those days where the teachers have nothing better to do but make you watch the same thing over and over again...on VHS...

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 08:51 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stokely

quote:
Originally posted by speiderman
A movie of people coming together and understanding one another. I thoroughly enjoyed the movie and have seen it at least 10 times. I love sports. Although the movie is so much more about comittment and other things. Great movie.

I agree with everything, including your signature - oh, except that I haven't seen it ten times, twice was enough. I don't think I'll be seeing it again anytime soon.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 09:19 PM
Stokely is currently offline Click here to Send Stokely a Private Message Find more posts by Stokely Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

This is such a great film!
T.M you pretty much said how I felt.. I didn't think I'd like it, but I was pleasantly surprised.
I thought it was just a sports movie and never wanted to see it, but I watched it one afternoon when it was on t.v and I loved it! It's definitely somewhere in my fave movies list!
Also it has Ryan Gosling in it love that was a pleasant surprise aswell coz I never knew until I saw him.
I've only seen it once but I would like to watch it again, I'll probably get it on DVD.

~ Piggle
one eye

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 03:07 AM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

i wouldn't mind watching it again cause i only seen it once and as i said it was a few months ago so i think i keep an eye out for a bargain stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 06:31 PM
Bardock42

Just this moment I watch it...for the second tiome...very emotional of course but I really enjoyed it...I found Coach Carter, which is similar, very entertaining too....

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 06:40 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

one of my favorite movies

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 07:02 PM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Murray
Self-Pity Wallower

On my Top 20 list on this thread of 100 Favorites.

Amazing film.

"Those who stand for nothing fall for anything." -Alexander Hamilton

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 12:08 AM
Murray is currently offline Click here to Send Murray a Private Message Find more posts by Murray Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Good movie.

But then, im a stickler for sports movies, no matter if its bad or not.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 05:33 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gannon
Mild Mannered

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I enjoyed it the first 5 times, but then not so much when they forced us to watch it in school on those days where the teachers have nothing better to do but make you watch the same thing over and over again...on VHS...

same. i love that movie.

deviantArt | Duel Record 12:7 | My Sigs

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 05:16 PM
Gannon is currently offline Click here to Send Gannon a Private Message Find more posts by Gannon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Originally posted by Bardock42
Just this moment I watch it...for the second tiome...very emotional of course but I really enjoyed it...I found Coach Carter, which is similar, very entertaining too....

defiantly emotional yes

one of the only sports movies u can watch with a girlfriend yes

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 11:11 AM
Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

I watched this film on a plane once..I though it was incredibly good for a sport's movie..very moving and engaging thumb up ...made me cry at the end..embarrasment

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 03:09 PM
Les yeux clos is currently offline Click here to Send Les yeux clos a Private Message Find more posts by Les yeux clos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

it is a very emotional movie yes

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 03:27 PM
Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

I saw this ages ago..so just remind me [SPOILER - highlight to read]: one of the main characters gets in a car crash at the end? and ..does he die or not die?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 03:29 PM
Les yeux clos is currently offline Click here to Send Les yeux clos a Private Message Find more posts by Les yeux clos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: you're talking about Gerry Bertier ? i don't think he died i think he was just paralyzed then killed about 10 years later in another car crash.

Last edited by T.M on Aug 3rd, 2005 at 04:25 PM

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 04:22 PM
Bardock42

What T.M said is right....

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 04:26 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

thought it was yes

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 04:36 PM
Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

Originally posted by T.M
thought it was yes
Oh okay..thanks...I could just remember there was a car crash..

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 10:43 AM