KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Dazed and Confused

Dazed and Confused
Started by: SlipknoT

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dazed and Confused

This may be my favorite movie to date. Its about a bunch of high school kids looking for a good time on the last day of school in 1976, and a group of 8th grades hoping to not get Paddled. The movie is great, and has a Kick ass soundtrack (Black Sabbath, Kiss, Aerosmith, Jefferson Airplane) Mathew McConaughey gives a great preformance as a creppy 27 year old that hangs out and hits on High school kids, and has one of the best lines in the movie "You know what i love about these High school girls? I keep gettin older, and They stay the same age" If you've never seen it go out and buy the DVD now.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 08:56 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I loved this movie also.
So many actors in that movie are well known now, its pretty disgusting.
My fav line and which is probably the best is
"All I'm saying is that if I ever start referring to these as the best years of my life - remind me to kill myself. "
Its so true.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 09:37 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dizzyblondegirl
Blonde BUT not Dumb!!!!

im sorry i aint seen it but it sounds cool and that includes the soundtrack

hello to everyone at KMC

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 10:24 AM
dizzyblondegirl is currently offline Click here to Send dizzyblondegirl a Private Message Find more posts by dizzyblondegirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Can't believe this movie didn't already have a thread. It's a classic, indeed.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 12:29 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vagaryatwill

One of the better movies out there. and yeah, the soundtrack is fantastic.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 04:24 PM
vagaryatwill is currently offline Click here to Send vagaryatwill a Private Message Find more posts by vagaryatwill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
periera

love them redheads...

smile

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 07:57 PM
periera is currently offline Click here to Send periera a Private Message Find more posts by periera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Can't believe this movie didn't already have a thread. It's a classic, indeed.
I was suprised too

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 12:16 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Hilarious movie!

Is that legal? laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 06:49 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

There is a group of that title too right?The movie does sound pretty cool I wil have to go rent it someday.JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 12:06 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

One of my favorites.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 03:10 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote