KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Scary Movie 4

Scary Movie 4
Started by: Myth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Scary Movie 4

Zucker and the main chick are returning for the 4th of the series. Hopefully it is better than part 3 sick

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 06:46 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

lol.. lord help us.. its not like there isnt enough material to make a 90 minute parody on .. I hope the wayans pick it back up again though.. 3rd one kinda blew

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 07:00 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Its not Wayans, I already said it will be Zucker again.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 07:05 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I didnt say you didnt say it, what I said was I hope there will be a possibility of wayan influence

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 07:11 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RZA
Shaolin Monk

Ugghh....they should've stopped after the first one.

‘Sorry but I just can’t trust anything that bleeds for about a week and doesn’t die’ My poetry and stuff

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 07:22 AM
RZA is currently offline Click here to Send RZA a Private Message Find more posts by RZA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Anna Faris has been reported as off and on that franchise. Brenda Meeks on the other hand, apparently kept on all along. As if she had anything better to do.

As for the Wayans; why the hell would the greatest spoof movie writer of all time want the ghetto-flavored, teen comedy tinged imput of two failed comedians?

It's my understanding that "Scary Movie 3", while by no means a perfect movie, didn't go over as well because it was an ACTUAL SPOOF..and not a blender of crude sexual humor, potty language, drug references, and whatever bullshit you kids tolerate in your flicks.

It was the rebirth of the parody, by the granddaddy of the genre. I've got faith in Zucker to make both "Scary Movie 4" and "Superhero!" the best spoofs in recent memory.

Last edited by Cory Chaos on Mar 11th, 2005 at 07:25 AM

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 07:22 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Well said, when it comes to writing, Zucker makes the wayanes brothers look like they be divin for crack and searching for a clue to somthing that ultimately turns out to be be a joke to joke kind a spoof.
Zucker creates an atmosphere, an entire parody of his own. So scary movie four mAY Actually be better than scary movie 2 God i hopes so. I need somthing

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 11:13 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

I liked scary movie three it did not have any bathroom jokes in it like the other two.I hope this one is like Scary movie three because to me that was such a funny movie.JM laughing

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 12:17 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I despised the first two, awful movies.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 12:54 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Powerful Dragon
The Only Red Dragon

i saw scary movie 4
lol that was so so so so so funny i dont get why they call it scary movie if its not scary

R e d D r a g o n

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 01:07 PM
Powerful Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Powerful Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Powerful Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TWelling4Ever
Smallville Freak

i liked the third, i thought it was funny!

Lois: I don't understand what the big deal is. We just took a shower.

Clark: SHOWERSSSS!!! We took seperate showers!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 02:04 PM
TWelling4Ever is currently offline Click here to Send TWelling4Ever a Private Message Find more posts by TWelling4Ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TWelling4Ever
Smallville Freak

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
I liked scary movie three it did not have any bathroom jokes in it like the other two.I hope this one is like Scary movie three because to me that was such a funny movie.JM laughing

Lois: I don't understand what the big deal is. We just took a shower.

Clark: SHOWERSSSS!!! We took seperate showers!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 02:05 PM
TWelling4Ever is currently offline Click here to Send TWelling4Ever a Private Message Find more posts by TWelling4Ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Tey call it scary movie cause it was a parody of a scary movie.....Oh and yes 3 kind of sucked except for the KKK scene that was great.

1 was greqat 2 was okay but well the later....oh well.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 02:08 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Originally posted by sky shadow
i saw scary movie 4
lol that was so so so so so funny i dont get why they call it scary movie if its not scary

Well, since the first 2 were full on spoofs of the teen horror genre, interlaced with take-off's of other movie, that's why it got the title. Part3, not so much, but are they going to change title midway and risk losing the monies that would be generated by the namesake? Nope.

"Scary Movie 3" outgrossed 2 by MILLIONS. Why? One word. Zucker.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 03:36 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ericadurancefan
looking for hott chicks

i thought number 3 was the best out of the series and i have faith that number 4 will be just as good

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 10:36 PM
ericadurancefan is currently offline Click here to Send ericadurancefan a Private Message Find more posts by ericadurancefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

I have only seen a little bit of 3, none of the previous ones.

I thought it was funny what I saw. That guy doin the spoof on 8 Mile, and charlie sheen doin the part from signs when he sees his wife after the car accident.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 11:46 PM
OB1-adobe is currently offline Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

number 1 was the best.. all the rest sucked.. bring back the wayans brothers.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 12:22 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

When I saw Scary Movie 1, I wanted to hurl. That was a terrible movie! There is nothing funny about someone's penis sticking through a guy's ear. As a fan of the Jay and Silent Bob movies, I hate having dicks actually incorporated into the film.

After seeing the first, I was in no rush to see the second. I still haven't.

I was at a loss at first when seeing Leslie Nielson, Charlie Sheen, and Pam Anderson in Scary Movie 3. Then I found out the Wayans got out of it. There is a God! That is how a spoof film is made!

With Zucker returning for the fourth, I can't wait! I was thinking it would be great if they mixed Saw with Hide and Seek in a scene.
Jigsaw: I wanna play a game!
Emily: I'm already playing.
Jigsaw: Wait... what? laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 04:40 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RZA
Shaolin Monk

Originally posted by KidRock
number 1 was the best.. all the rest sucked.. bring back the wayans brothers.

Amen!...like I said they should've stopped at 1 yes

‘Sorry but I just can’t trust anything that bleeds for about a week and doesn’t die’ My poetry and stuff

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 05:01 AM
RZA is currently offline Click here to Send RZA a Private Message Find more posts by RZA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stokely

Scary Movie 3 was complete crap. Once again, Americans raping an idea to death.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 09:49 AM
Stokely is currently offline Click here to Send Stokely a Private Message Find more posts by Stokely Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote