KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » New Forums!

New Forums!
Started by: Cinemaddiction

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Warning Sci-Fi, Foreign, and Animation Forums!

Hey kids, I'm proud to announce that the Killer Movie Community has expanded to accomodate an all new "Movie Genres" forum! Click here to be redirected!

There, you'll find individual forums for Sci Fi, Horror, Foreign, Anime, and Animations/CGI! So, show your support and participate as often as possible. (Especially in Sci Fi. wink )

Cine

Last edited by Cory Chaos on Mar 16th, 2005 at 04:01 PM

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 10:02 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

Er..I have a question confused What is the purpose of MDF now? blink

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 10:09 PM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

It's still to discuss movies in general, of course. But, movie and genre specific threads will go to their designated areas. It'll cut down on the clutter in the MDF, and direct traffic to specific areas, which will ultimately make for a better over all community experience.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 10:11 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
It's still to discuss movies in general, of course. But, movie and genre specific threads will go to their designated areas. It'll cut down on the clutter in the MDF, and direct traffic to specific areas, which will ultimately make for a better over all community experience.

I know. But it seems quite restricted now. confused

But thanks for answering thumb up

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 10:36 PM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

This is more or less the General/Movie Discussion Forum. It's restricted in the sense that things are a little more organized, which will require people to be a little more mindful of what they post and where. But, I think the seperate genre forums are going to get a lot of people with similar interests hyped to discuss the movies more so than a bustling MDF.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 10:40 PM
RZA
Shaolin Monk

Yeah I agree thumb up it makes it more organized this way and easier to find movie topics that interests you. I was hoping for a comedy forum or sub-forum to be added as well tho sad

‘Sorry but I just can’t trust anything that bleeds for about a week and doesn’t die’ My poetry and stuff

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 12:16 AM
RZA is currently offline Click here to Send RZA a Private Message Find more posts by RZA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

This is left for english language dramas and comedies!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 01:57 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

quote: (post)
Originally posted by furryman
This is left for english language dramas and comedies!

..and action and whatever other generalized stuff you guys can think of. Like I said, it's the GDF of the MDF. big grin

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 02:16 AM
MarioX
Booker T Washington

wheres the comedy forum?

The only social effects they affect are side effects of the health effects. smile

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 04:08 PM
MarioX is currently offline Click here to Send MarioX a Private Message Find more posts by MarioX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

This would be it, the MDF.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 09:55 PM