KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Sin City

Sin City
Started by: rox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
rox

Sin City

looks like qt is banging out another hit movie hopefully.

it stars: bruce willis,rosario dawson,jessica alba,mickey rourke,ellijah wood, bencio del toro,jamie king,brittany murphy,michael clark duncan, and some other people.

but its looks good and unique.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 11:24 PM
rox is currently offline Click here to Send rox a Private Message Find more posts by rox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bigD4321

i think it looks really cool the way it is black and white with litle specks of color.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 12:01 AM
bigD4321 is currently offline Click here to Send bigD4321 a Private Message Find more posts by bigD4321 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rox

yeah

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 12:36 AM
rox is currently offline Click here to Send rox a Private Message Find more posts by rox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

QT has just a small role in this. So small that this probably should be moved to "Movie section" unless this thread is directed purely to QT's input and not the rest of the movie.

Anyway - I am excited for this. The 2nd trailer makes it look even better. I saw the first 3-5 minutes of it though and Josh Hartnet's acting was almost unbearable to watch. Hopefully he isn't in much of it.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 08:22 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Quentin Tarantino hasn't directed this film by the way Rox, he has only directed a small section of it.

I am a bit disappointed with some of the cast like Clive Owen and Josh.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 01:21 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rox

but he is aprt of it so guys leave it in this section. i think the movie will be good

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 04:44 PM
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

this movie does look good yes

i will watch it for sure big grin

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 06:47 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rox

i hope its interesting

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 10:41 PM
periera

It looks really interesting. I think it will probably do pretty well.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 05:45 AM
periera is currently offline Click here to Send periera a Private Message Find more posts by periera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rox

it should

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 06:16 PM
LondonTown

I heard its partly directed by Frank Miller (the creator) it looks great.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 03:05 PM
LondonTown is currently offline Click here to Send LondonTown a Private Message Find more posts by LondonTown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rox

frank miller robert can't spell his last name and qt. i guess they each directed the portion of the film for the different stories

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 08:25 PM
alic88
Barzakh

nick stahl is in it. i am looking forward to it

Old Post Mar 26th, 2005 06:45 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Myth
QT has just a small role in this. So small that this probably should be moved to "Movie section" unless this thread is directed purely to QT's input and not the rest of the movie.

Actually, you can't really single out a guest director's influence on a movie, unless it were segmented, a la "Four Rooms". So, with that, you guys can visit the Comic Book Movie forums to follow up on the movie.

As you can see, this has just degenerated into another "Sin City" thread.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 02:56 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote