KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Kill Bill: The whole bloody affair

Kill Bill: The whole bloody affair
Started by: LiL nAstY GirL

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Kill Bill: The whole bloody affair

Look!

FilmFocus.co.uk talked to Quentin Tarantino, who revealed that his combination of both "Kill Bill" volumes, Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair, will be released as a NC-17 rating.

"Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair is definitely getting a wide release," he said, "actually, that'll probably be the first movie that Miramax, under their new company, will be releasing theatrically. It's the Japanese version, that's why I call it that, you know, it should probably come out in the next few months. It's going to be NC-17 in America. We couldn't do that when Disney owned the place but now Disney's the f**k outta there we can do anything we want! It's gonna be off the hook!"

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/topnews.php?id=8776

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 05:05 PM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have both uncut on dvd anyway, if it comes to cinemas again here uncut I might go have a look.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 06:39 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

awsome, unfortunatly, because of where i live, chances of it coming here is minimal

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 10:33 PM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

I'm sorry

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 01:56 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

This should be great.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 04:13 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Susimetsa

Is this the long-awaited 4 hour version in which the episodes are joined back together?

I've understood elsewhere that this version will not be just the two parts running back-to-back, but that there would be changes to the plotline. Is this still true?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 01:48 AM
Susimetsa is currently offline Click here to Send Susimetsa a Private Message Find more posts by Susimetsa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I've heard that the only changes is that it takes out the cliff hanger of Vol 1 where they announce that the daughter is still alive. So anybody who doesn't see it till this version won't know the daughter is alive until they see her. Other than that, it is just bloodier and combined.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 06:04 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Susimetsa

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Myth
I've heard that the only changes is that it takes out the cliff hanger of Vol 1 where they announce that the daughter is still alive. So anybody who doesn't see it till this version won't know the daughter is alive until they see her. Other than that, it is just bloodier and combined.

I don't think a mere recombination would make much sense, seeing that the two parts are very different from each other. Attached together without further edits, the movie would seem very strange indeed. That's why I'm expecting some additional edits, perhaps even some recombination of the different "stories" inside the movie...

In any case, is there any word about _when_ this thing will come out? I'm getting impatient here! mad

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 11:06 PM
Susimetsa is currently offline Click here to Send Susimetsa a Private Message Find more posts by Susimetsa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Sounds like he is finally getting ready for this. I think its going to theaters first.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 05:07 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

Originally posted by tabby999
awsome, unfortunatly, because of where i live, chances of it coming here is minimal

How so?

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 05:24 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

to cinema, it's got NIL chance of coming. we didn't even get Vol. 1 only Vol. 2...

and i hear we'll be waiting till atleast mid 06 till we see the DVD

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 02:37 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

Originally posted by tabby999
to cinema, it's got NIL chance of coming. we didn't even get Vol. 1 only Vol. 2...

and i hear we'll be waiting till atleast mid 06 till we see the DVD

What state do you live in? Because I was younger when it was released but I remember posters of volume one at my cinema and I'm pretty sure it was released in cinema's in Sydney. As for a DVD I have no doubt that it'll be released at mid '06 if not later.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 03:26 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

Just got confirmation that it did in fact come out here.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 04:17 AM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Originally posted by Nevermind
What state do you live in? Because I was younger when it was released

Dude, it was just a couple of years ago. We're obviously aging but nobody has by that much since their releases.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 10:30 AM
Kram3r

Originally posted by Myth
Dude, it was just a couple of years ago. We're obviously aging but nobody has by that much since their releases.

True, but from 15 to 17 a lot of shit has happened. For one, I wasn't a movie fan nor Tarantino fan as a matter of fact I don't think I knew how he was. So I didn't pay much attention to cinema at all at that stage in my life. So my memory on any film release is a bit foggy. I only became aware of Tarantino works when Kill Bill Vol. 2 was finishing up at the cinemas.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 11:08 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

http://www.twitchfilm.net/archives/004589.html

Possibly a Winter 2006 release

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 01:41 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote